How low

Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default How low

Well its Friday night and the other half is stuck in Indiana as all flights were cancelled out due to thunderstorms..? So I am all alone in CT, nothing but me and the pet rabbit listening to Steve Wright in the afternoon on a Friday night. Moreover drinking a bud light shandy how low can one go...?
If this was Blighty it'd be off down the pub with me mates, but nearest pub's four mile away. Ho hum... any other sad home alone Friday nighters out there?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How low

Originally Posted by Adnams
Well its Friday night and the other half is stuck in Indiana as all flights were cancelled out due to thunderstorms..? So I am all alone in CT, nothing but me and the pet rabbit listening to Steve Wright in the afternoon on a Friday night. Moreover drinking a bud light shandy how low can one go...?
If this was Blighty it'd be off down the pub with me mates, but nearest pub's four mile away. Ho hum... any other sad home alone Friday nighters out there?
My husband is home for the weekend...good job 'cos it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:46 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hubs is away on business, the lads are out and about, the cat ditto - so it's just me and the dog and a glass of PG

Not much happening here either by the looks of things...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My husband is home for the weekend...good job 'cos it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow.
Yes good job indeed otherwise there'd have been trouble. Just did our 5 year anni, celebrated in grand style. I did a surprise do for the OH wound him up we were going parachuting... which we werent but it was a class wind up.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Elvira
Hubs is away on business, the lads are out and about, the cat ditto - so it's just me and the dog and a glass of PG

Not much happening here either by the looks of things...
At least the dog can semi talk back hey?? All my rabbit does is poo and chew the furniture. But I love 'im. Sorry but whats PG? Dumb question?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:51 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great weekend JG! Happy Anniversary for tomorrow
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:55 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at home and just watched the Space Shuttle launch on NASA TV. I know that might sound kind of boring, but as I reflect on the day, I saw a plethora of fricking morons chasing after Paris Hilton in cars, helicopters and on foot, and then I hear that spoiled child screamed for her mother as she was led away.

But tonight I watched a bunch of astronauts get on a giant rocket and blast off to the Space Station. Maybe I'm just too much of a Discovery Channel nerd, but seeing that really made me feel that there are still good things going on in the world, despite the silliness in Hollywood.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by penguinsix
I'm at home and just watched the Space Shuttle launch on NASA TV. I know that might sound kind of boring, but as I reflect on the day, I saw a plethora of fricking morons chasing after Paris Hilton in cars, helicopters and on foot, and then I hear that spoiled child screamed for her mother as she was led away.

But tonight I watched a bunch of astronauts get on a giant rocket and blast off to the Space Station. Maybe I'm just too much of a Discovery Channel nerd, but seeing that really made me feel that there are still good things going on in the world, despite the silliness in Hollywood.
Second that!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Have a great weekend JG! Happy Anniversary for tomorrow
Thank you...can't believe how fast the years fly by.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:05 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

.........Sorry but whats PG? Dumb question?
Depends on the time of day and how I feel...

Tea or Pinot Grigio

x
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:06 am
Homebody

Congrats JG

Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Depends on the time of day and how I feel...

Tea or Pinot Grigio

x
Okay that was a dumb question. One of my faves too. Really got into White Zinfandel of late - but then hasnt everyone?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:10 am
Homebody

Okay that was a dumb question. One of my faves too. Really got into White Zinfandel of late - but then hasnt everyone?
No but feel free to send some my way...
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

No but feel free to send some my way...
Its lush - its actually a rose. which a year or two ago was almost as bad as drinking blue nun but its had a kind a revival of late. Try it out, I buy Beringer from my local offy - sorry package store. Perfect on a very hot day sat on the deck while OH slaves it over the bbq.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:38 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Its lush - its actually a rose. which a year or two ago was almost as bad as drinking blue nun but its had a kind a revival of late. Try it out, I buy Beringer from my local offy - sorry package store. Perfect on a very hot day sat on the deck while OH slaves it over the bbq.
Well someone has to supervise the OHs out there,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.