Wikiposts

Houstonians

Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:23 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Houstonians

Originally Posted by Mandana
We've not met yet - 3 hours to go!!

We're meeting at an Outback which is bang on half-way for both of us, but don't ask me where as I've not got the address here, and besides, the Sat-Nav does all the hard work lol
just back from getting my hair done in katy with lovely scottish hairdresser BJ .....didn't contact you as thought you were meeting lunchtime.

the park including millie bush bark park were almost flooded, mind you it's an overflow from houston so good to see it working!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:25 am
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point

If you were meeting someone you didn't know who lived near Tomball and you live in Katy, do you have any suggestions on where to meet half-way?

And somewhere easy to pick out someone you don't know without resorting to the carnation option?!

TIA
I wear a Manchester City football shirt (least its not Manchester United )
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Yes go to the Forbidden Gardens and tell me what it is like....haven't been there yet.

Galveston is not far at all. If you go walk all the boardwalk, along the sea front. There is also a good Flight Museum near Moody Gardens if any of you like old planes.

I like Galveston but not so much in the summer time. It is a bit busy this time of the year.

Kemah is another alternative and that's not far to go. Good restaurants there as well.
it's a shame but not worth driving out from houston tbh
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
just back from getting my hair done in katy with lovely scottish hairdresser BJ .....didn't contact you as thought you were meeting lunchtime.

the park including millie bush bark park were almost flooded, mind you it's an overflow from houston so good to see it working!
Gah, next time! We arranged to meet early evening so both hubbies could go too

How often do you have your hair done? Every 6-8 weeks? We'll have to put a date in the diary!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
I wear a Manchester City football shirt (least its not Manchester United )
Oh Lordy .. I can't STAND MC

Nothing to do with the team - more to do with an ex-boss who was a complete and utter ba$tard and supported them. Association and all that!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Gah, next time! We arranged to meet early evening so both hubbies could go too

How often do you have your hair done? Every 6-8 weeks? We'll have to put a date in the diary!
yep, i'll let you know when i make my next appt. i told BJ you might be contacting him he's moving just around the corner onto Highland Knolls in probably Sept but will still have the same phone number i gave you.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

yep, i'll let you know when i make my next appt. i told BJ you might be contacting him he's moving just around the corner onto Highland Knolls in probably Sept but will still have the same phone number i gave you.
Thanks for that, and yes, we'll definitely have to hook up. You've got my number

Off to shower now as I ming from the gym!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

All meet ups should be posted in the meet up forum...including names and dates. Photos plus a detailed description of what was said and what happened should be posted asap after said meet up.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:47 am
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
All meet ups should be posted in the meet up forum...including names and dates. Photos plus a detailed description of what was said and what happened should be posted asap after said meet up.
Nope... aint gonna happen
Old Jul 21st 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you
Old Jul 21st 2007, 4:58 am
Account Closed

basically.....don't be so bloody nosey
Old Jul 21st 2007, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Perfumdiva1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey TruBrit

Would your hairdresser be Brandon

He has been highly recommended to me

Many happy Scots are sporting his doos oh and lovely English peeps tooo

Last edited by Perfumdiva1; Jul 21st 2007 at 5:28 am.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 5:27 am
Account Closed

Perfumdiva1 is an unknown quantity at this point

And pics of lovely new dooos
Old Jul 21st 2007, 5:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

basically.....don't be so bloody nosey
I've always wanted to visit Texas....if there's a BE meet I just may haul my ass onto a plane and see y'all there.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Hey TruBrit

Would your hairdresser be Brandon

He has been highly recommended to me

Many happy Scots are sporting his doos oh and lovely English peeps tooo

yep, it's actually Brendan aka BJ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.