Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

House Exchange-can anyone recommend it?

House Exchange-can anyone recommend it?

Old Aug 5th 2007, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

deniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to all
Default House Exchange-can anyone recommend it?

Hi,

Now that I'm drinking tea properly, I'm moving on to another concept--that of house exchange. My godmother did it two or three times with a couple from London or somewhere thereabouts, actually two different ones from there, and once with a Canadian. Has anyone tried doing this? She said she had really good luck with her "boarders." No one ever took the silver or anything, Well, actully, she hid hers and other valuables which they tell you to do anyway.

Has anyone ever tried it? If so, what was your experience? Good, bad, indifferent????

I think it's an excellent idea but am a bit nervous about trying it.

Denise