hot sunday

Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

tipex will become famous soon enoughtipex will become famous soon enough
Default hot sunday

30 degrees tomorrow in London, eat that floridians
i love it, Monday we'll see all the burnt people with there nice shiney red faces going to work,
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hot sunday

Originally Posted by tipex
i love it, Monday we'll see all the burnt people with there nice shiney red faces going to work,
I love it when the English press come out with comments like 'Cor wot a scorcher' or 'Hotta than the Costas'...when the temps get towards 80F.

They have no idea what hot, humid weather feels like.

BTW it's a cool 80F with high humidity here in NJ today...it will warm up during the week.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:41 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Does that make up for the past few weeks of constant rain? I was in London last week and it was chilly and wet pretty much all week

Meanwhile, here in Dallas, it's going to be 38-40degF all frickin' week!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

aml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to allaml1982 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I love it when the English press come out with comments like 'Cor wot a scorcher' or 'Hotta than the Costas'...when the temps get towards 80F.

They have no idea what hot, humid weather feels like.

BTW it's a cool 80F with high humidity here in NJ today...it will warm up during the week.
Complete with the obligatory (and gratuitous) photos of 17-20 year-old girls sunbathing (topless if possible) on Brighton/Bournemouth/Southend beach.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:45 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hot Sunday

I would rather be baking in Florida then stuck in the big smoke thanks what a horrifying thought London that hot.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

this is why we make a fuss, it's hot tomorrow and Monday and people like to get summer in, in those two days.
going valentines park tomorrow, it will be chocka.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I would rather be baking in Florida then stuck in the big smoke thanks what a horrifying thought London that hot.
with no air con,the tube packed with sweaty smelly people,glad i don't work up there.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

with no air con,the tube packed with sweaty smelly people,glad i don't work up there.
You've obviously not been on the NYC subway in summer....100+F outside temps with almost 100% humidity.

Are you sure you want to move to Florida?
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

nope. not sure at all, but it's a starting point.
I actually like the sound of noth carolina but don't want to take a chance just yet.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

nope. not sure at all, but it's a starting point.
I actually like the sound of noth carolina but don't want to take a chance just yet.
Are you religious...very religious?
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

praise be jesus, no, why whats going on round there? is it full of bible bashers?
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

praise be jesus, no, why whats going on round there? is it full of bible bashers?
I think you may need to do a little more research before you move Stateside.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:16 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

so there holy, that just means there be more forgiving.
just googled it scientology wasnt on the list. hmmm
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

so there holy, that just means there be more forgiving.
just googled it scientology wasnt on the list. hmmm
Where are you going to live in Florida...Clearwater?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.