Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hospitals, ER Care our Experience This Week

Hospitals, ER Care our Experience This Week

Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:48 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hospitals, ER Care our Experience This Week

Wishing Mr Super Mod a speedy recovery!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

I'm SO glad your husband is getting such good care,I've been to the ER a couple of times over here as well and the care has been fantastic...hope he makes a very speedy recovery
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

Rete,
Hope your hubby gets on well - and you can resist saying "I told you so"
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all. I spoke with Mr. SM earlier and the diagonsis is that his heart is not beating strong enough and that caused the fibrillation and the subsequent lung issues. They changed his meds and if his heart responses to the meds correctly, he will be released tomorrow.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Thanks all. I spoke with Mr. SM earlier and the diagonsis is that his heart is not beating strong enough and that caused the fibrillation and the subsequent lung issues. They changed his meds and if his heart responses to the meds correctly, he will be released tomorrow.
Wonderful news!

And if I were you, I sure would tell him "I told you so".... REPEATEDLY!

So glad he's ok.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:15 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Sorry to hear about this Rete. I hope he has a quick and easy recovery
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear he's on the mend and he got good treatment, nothing more stressful when sick at a hospital and having to sort out the insurance
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Good to hear he's on the mend and he got good treatment, nothing more stressful when sick at a hospital and having to sort out the insurance
Like she said, they didn't ask about insurance until he was out of danger.

I can think of many things more stressful than having to sort out insurance - like children who can't be saved, or if he hadn't done well.

Anyway, the important thing here - I'm so glad he is doing well and they were treated well.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Like she said, they didn't ask about insurance until he was out of danger.
I know, which is why I said it was nice and good he got good treatment, first, because to have to faff around with that while already in a stressed situation isn't very nice.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
I know, which is why I said it was nice and good he got good treatment, first, because to have to faff around with that while already in a stressed situation isn't very nice.
ok, sorry, I misinterpreted what you said.

Bit touchy here I'm afraid, lost one child I was close to recently, and another's just attempted suicide a few days ago (saved thank god).

Anyway, I apologize for misreading that.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
My god, Rete, I'm so shocked!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.. for both of you!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it all worked out. I have to agree that all the emergency services I have interacted with have been great....

Can we start a sweepstake on the total amount that the insurance co will be dinged for? I'll start the bidding at $40K for the ER and 2 days in ICU, no let's make it $55K.

- Tim
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimFountain
Glad it all worked out. I have to agree that all the emergency services I have interacted with have been great....

Can we start a sweepstake on the total amount that the insurance co will be dinged for? I'll start the bidding at $40K for the ER and 2 days in ICU, no let's make it $55K.

- Tim

Too low mate..............it will hit the $100,000'S I think.............
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:28 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimFountain

- Tim
Best Bruce Forsyth voice 'Higher'

You've been through the same thing as my mum the other week my Dad got the same treatment on the NHS, Hope he's getting stronger.

FB 36 hours? Wimp I made it a full week with a broken ankle an no I have never heard the last of it.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:45 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Rete ...Put the bike up for sale before he get out ...
tell him he getting one of these ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.