Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hit TV Shows you have never seen ....yet!

Hit TV Shows you have never seen ....yet!

Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:19 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hit TV Shows you have never seen ....yet!

To anyone who hasn't watched 24 before - neither had i til this series but it is seriously good.
maybe too late for this series, but rent an old one on dvd - apparently its better that way anyway as you can watch them all back to back.
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I didnt like desperate housewives but have watched all the sex and the city umpteen times it is cheers me up and OH likes it too. I swore when i came here i wouldnt get involved in soaps and have deleted soap channel from favouries, they look crap anyway. Oh i do love House though with our very own Hugh Laurie (they all think he's american you know)
I know dont get out much....

Oooooh I LOVE house! I think it's the dry humour ....oh and yes Hugh Lauries rugged, stubbly face helps!
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I have to admit to owning them all and i dont buy DVDs,usually if I've seen it once thats enough
have to say I was gutted with the last ever show, I wanted to see her and Mr. Big get married..
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:20 pm
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
To anyone who hasn't watched 24 before - neither had i til this series but it is seriously good.
maybe too late for this series, but rent an old one on dvd - apparently its better that way anyway as you can watch them all back to back.
OK so this is what I have been told.....did season 1 just come out on dvd?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:21 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Now I feel like I've missed out
You see when the guys go on their fishing trip getting covered in lard and sea urchins or whatever there should be a sex and the city and coctails session!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:21 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit like you CA, never seen Desperate housewives, sex in the city or any of the others metioned either
I just remembered I did discover a new show.....first I watched command and...er (has Gena Davis as the Pres) anyway boring then afterward ..Love Monkey..I've seen two so far and only missed last weeks cos of the Pres. speach I think this is a lighthearted show that I can see myself enjoying...

I've seen just under one episode of House and for me Hugh Laurie is either in Blackadder or Jeeves and Wooster....my brain won't let him be in a serious role
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:22 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by looselips
They're all out on dvd now i think (exceptthis one obviously)
One of them is meant to be a bit pish though - its meant to be 2 or 4, but the rest are class.
I haven't done it yet, but intend to the next weekend that i'm skinto.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:23 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

No I think it was season 3 that just came out.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:24 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by clydegirl
No I think it was season 3 that just came out.
You might be right, and that might be the pish one too - i'm not sure
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:26 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Now I feel like I've missed out
er me too!! maybe on my next trip to blockbuster I'll get 24 and Sex in the City...the commercials usually kill it for me...that's when it's time to change channels and i forget to turn back..unless I'm watching any of the Detective /Forensics/medical shows

One show I saw ages ago ..and it was hilarious but i could never remember what day it was on and then i think it switched and now it's not on at all was Arrested Development...
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:27 pm
trout pout

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
They're all out on dvd now i think (exceptthis one obviously)
One of them is meant to be a bit pish though - its meant to be 2 or 4, but the rest are class.
I haven't done it yet, but intend to the next weekend that i'm skinto.
OK so basically what I am looking at is a marathon session of 24 whilst pissed....that way they will all seem good? I am up for that!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:28 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Theres obviously nowt on telly tonight?!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:28 pm
Thinking about it

OK so basically what I am looking at is a marathon session of 24 whilst pissed....that way they will all seem good? I am up for that!
No - not pished though - it's too good for that (apart from the phantom wanky series obviously)
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:32 pm
Back Again

I've seen about 3 shows of this reality show ...my first ever ..but this group of designer hopefuls ...face challenges and eliminations...it's good . I've been enjoying it anyway and Hedi Klum is one of the presenters....damn she's beautiful but you can tell she's German she has absolutely NO humour!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:33 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
you can tell she's German she has absolutely NO humour!
Has it ever occurred to you that she could be a yank

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.