Hi everyone

Old Sep 7th 2006, 6:33 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

you got a headlight out mate........

and you look like twats driving a golf with helmets on.....
Old Sep 7th 2006, 6:34 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reginald
I do remember that song! We had a cool wedding, ceremony was at sunset, there was only a very small number of people came with us too.

A yes, I am a bit of a petrol head

Hoping if we get to the States it will open up whole new ways for me to use petrol!
Is the last one a bank robbery in Newbury?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 6:36 pm
Ever Hopefull

Reginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud of

PMSL! Not a blag, no. A track day at Donny again. Sadly, a headlight was the last of my worries - had to drive home in pouring rain with slicks on the back of the car after snapping the locking wheel nut thanks to being tired and heavy handed. Was like driving a shopping trolley!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 6:37 pm
Ever Hopefull

Reginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud ofReginald has much to be proud of

PMSL! Not a blag, no. A track day at Donny again. Sadly, a headlight was the last of my worries - had to drive home in pouring rain with slicks on the back of the car after snapping the locking wheel nut thanks to being tired and heavy handed. Was like driving a shopping trolley!
That track car went a couple of years ago to replaced by an M3, which has since gone to be replaced by who knows what!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:33 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Good man Manc, spot on.

Kate - I got married at Red Rock Canyon just outside of Vegas in March last year - and I left Vegas better off than I arrived after having some beginners luck!
Well you left married so that's good!

NC Penguin
Old Sep 9th 2006, 5:19 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Reginald]I

Hi and welcome!
Spectacular photo by the way.