Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help With Your Medication Costs

Help With Your Medication Costs

Old Oct 4th 2010, 3:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help With Your Medication Costs

I had to go online to order my next prescription through medco when I saw this and thought to let some of our posts here know about this free med service.

http://www.freemedicine.com/?OVRAW=Prescription%20Medication&OVKEY=prescriptio n%20medication%20help&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=377262 05013&OVKWID=290923016513&OVCAMPGID=1014791513&OVA DGRPID=9521320401&OVNDID=ND2&ysmwa=kOPSLGAKE4btpJE EJ56kypYzyja5v7ejfs0carxhfaTbhIcMdUVA7KjMznsYf66m

Generally, if you earn less in a year than the levels shown below, you may qualify for some or all of the prescription drugs you need:
  • $43,320 for single people
  • $58,280 for couples
  • $88,200 for a family of four.
· Exceptions made on case-by-case basis
· We help people every single day who have reached the Medicare Part D coverage gap or "donut hole" get their prescriptions completely free or at the lowest cost possible.
Most people have no idea that instead of paying the high prices at their pharmacy, they could be picking up their medicine for free or low cost at the same pharmacy, just by applying and being approved for free medicine. Being eligible and approved is easier than most people think. (And FreeMedicine is here to help you do just that.) Have your medication delivered to your home, local pharmacy or doctor's office, for FREE from special programs designed for people in the USA with incomes as high as $84,800.00.
· Please apply if you:*
· Are Uninsured
· Under-Insured
· Participate in Medicare Part D
· Take medicine not covered by insurance
· Have high deductible co-pays
Old Oct 5th 2010, 6:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help With Your Medication Costs

Perhaps there are few, if any, people on BE who can take advantage of that link I posted but I have to tell you, if I fit the criteria, I would take advantage of it.

My recent order for each 90 day refill

Plan Co-pay
273 60.00
265 60.00
462 60.00

I only know have it on the 90 day refill as my doctor was experimenting with the drugs and doseage. My pharmarcy charged me the same co-pay for a 30 day supply.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 7:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help With Your Medication Costs

You can also contact the pharma companies...most have a PAP (Patient Assistance Program) scheme.

These are just some of the links I pulled up through Google:

http://www.patientassistance.com/
http://www.merck.com/merckhelps/pati...ance/home.html
http://www.forestpharm.com/pap/