Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help gettint to the usa

Wikiposts

Help gettint to the usa

Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:25 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help gettint to the usa

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Indeedy, same as the smarties and it's the rennet in wine gums.....mooooooooooo
They won't let us donate blood either. Might hand out wine gums to passing starngers tomorrow. mooooooooo!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:26 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
They won't let us donate blood either. Might hand out wine gums to passing starngers tomorrow. mooooooooo!
I'm waiting for a midnight call from the local SWAT team, looking for my Bisto gravy granules
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:29 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
All this is a sham and we're both really retired mud wrestlers from Gloucester?
No we both have quotes from great American citizens in our sig line!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:30 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Thomas Paine would be turning in his grave
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I guess so. Kind of. I wonder which one most people would recognise as being a Great American Citizen these days?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:37 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I guess so. Kind of. I wonder which one most people would recognise as being a Great American Citizen these days?
Well my sig would win that one, on name recognition alone.

Just to show it's not just Homer I can quote, here's a few lines from Tommy P.

"Here is a man who today owns a jackass, and that jackass is worth $60. Today the man is a voter and goes to the polls and deposits his votes. Tomorrow the jackass dies. The next day the man comes to vote without his jackass and cannot vote at all. Now tell me, which was the voter, the man or the jackass." Thomas Paine questioning the US restriction of voting rights to property owners.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:40 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Well my sig would win that one, on name recognition alone.

Just to show it's not just Homer I can quote, here's a few lines from Tommy P.

"Here is a man who today owns a jackass, and that jackass is worth $60. Today the man is a voter and goes to the polls and deposits his votes. Tomorrow the jackass dies. The next day the man comes to vote without his jackass and cannot vote at all. Now tell me, which was the voter, the man or the jackass." Thomas Paine questioning the US restriction of voting rights to property owners.
He was a good man and he came from my Birth County - Norfolk.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:48 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

He was a good man and he came from my Birth County - Norfolk.
You bugger, you really strung me along! Or the US did. Seems they've claimed that one as well. I'll sit down now.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:49 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Bacon sarnie anyone?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:56 am

Bacon sarnie anyone?
Ooooh yes please...back?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:05 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Ooooh yes please...back?
Nah! American bacon on mine.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:07 am

Nah! American bacon on mine.
Well slap some HP sauce on then
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:09 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Well slap some HP sauce on then
Nah! I've been turned. Colmans mustard (an alternative to hubby's french mustard), with a fried egg (fried in all that lovely fat that comes out of US bacon as opposed to the water from UK bacon), on toast! Yum!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:10 am

Nah! I've been turned. Colmans mustard (an alternative to hubby's french mustard), with a fried egg (fried in all that lovely fat that comes out of US bacon as opposed to the water from UK bacon), on toast! Yum!
Cholesterol bomb
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:11 am

Cholesterol bomb
Anyway I'm off for dinner...Tacos later tater

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.