heavy!

Old Oct 11th 2003, 5:55 pm
ScarlettHill

Default heavy!

OK, so who put on weight since moving to the US????

Do these people eat out a lot or what!!!!

Old Oct 11th 2003, 5:58 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I now have some "love handles"
The local Chinese takeaway here give you a ton of food, you can't resist !
Old Oct 11th 2003, 6:01 pm
ScarlettHill

Originally posted by Webbie
Yep I now have some "love handles"
The local Chinese takeaway here give you a ton of food, you can't resist !
For some reason I couldn't delete this thread or add a poll so I posted it anew with poll since I'm in the mood for frivolling today

Go to

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=184274

if you want to confess anonymously!!!

Last edited by ScarlettHill; Oct 11th 2003 at 6:06 pm.

Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:18 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ScarlettHill

if you want to confess anonymously!!!
What are you, the weight vicar?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I managed to put on 4 lb last Thanksgiving day. mind you, the Midwest cuisine is kinda rich.

23 lb Turkey, green beans in a broth made from fried onion & bacon, mashed cream with full milk & butter, sweet potato with brown sugar & butter, homemade rolls, and of course entree & a choice 3 pies to follow.

Damn, I'm hungry now just typing all of that !

They serve food down in Texas that is a bit more filling than Kendal mint cake then Scarlett ?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 9:04 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
They serve food down in Texas that is a bit more filling than Kendal mint cake then Scarlett ?
"Hmmmm....Kendal Mint Cake...."
Old Oct 12th 2003, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I've gained around 8 to 10 pounds since arriving 3 months ago. But a lot of that is down to inactivity, when before I was at work all day, where as now, I mostly lounge around the house watching ESPN
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:53 am
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, 20 lbs here

Must get around to renewing that gym membership.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:37 am
ScarlettHill

I managed to put on 4 lb last Thanksgiving day. mind you, the Midwest cuisine is kinda rich.

23 lb Turkey, green beans in a broth made from fried onion & bacon, mashed cream with full milk & butter, sweet potato with brown sugar & butter, homemade rolls, and of course entree & a choice 3 pies to follow.

Damn, I'm hungry now just typing all of that !

Haven't been tempted by the ole grits 'n' gravy yet but heck that Mexican food is pretty delicious....

Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Pimpbot
when before I was at work all day, where as now, I mostly lounge around the house watching ESPN
Damn it Sir, you say that as if it is a bad thing !

Doesn't Mrs Pimbot have a ' Honey Do' list for you yet ?
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Think I've put on about 30lbs in the last year or so ... now this isnt all bad (except when mum see's me in December shes going to call me "tubby")
After spending most of my adult life coping with depression and a hubby (now ex) who didnt know the meaning of the word "faithful" I hovered mostly around 90-100lbs.
Having a wonderful loving hubby has sorted all that out so I now describe myself as "fat n happy" yeah so I'm now a size 14 , 16 in the UK but I dont care !!

Jan
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by jan_michigan
Think I've put on about 30lbs in the last year or so ... now this isnt all bad (except when mum see's me in December shes going to call me "tubby")
After spending most of my adult life coping with depression and a hubby (now ex) who didnt know the meaning of the word "faithful" I hovered mostly around 90-100lbs.
Having a wonderful loving hubby has sorted all that out so I now describe myself as "fat n happy" yeah so I'm now a size 14 , 16 in the UK but I dont care !!

Jan
If you weigh in at around 120-130 lbs there Jan, you weigh less than the left leg of some I have seen in the US.

At the end of the day, as long as you are happy with what you are, then who cares what others think ?
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:52 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jan_michigan

Jan

You go girl, we love you

Patrick

For some reason I had an Oprah moment
Old Oct 12th 2003, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it Sir, you say that as if it is a bad thing !

Doesn't Mrs Pimbot have a ' Honey Do' list for you yet ?
She certainly does. I dont think she has done laundry more than once since I arrived and this week, she's had me at her work painting offices and hallways! LOL. So I'm keeping busy, just not that busy
Old Oct 12th 2003, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

smiler125 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not moving out until January, but manged to put on 10ibs on my two weeks holiday in the States

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.