British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   health insurance (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/health-insurance-498685/)

Bob Dec 24th 2007 1:46 pm

Re: health insurance

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5697580)
no, i`m not nuts but i`m sick and tired of all you wankers playing at being immigration experts, e-2 is a great way of trying out life in the us

Aye, it is...but it's not very good for people with kids, unless you don't really care about them...

england1 Dec 24th 2007 8:21 pm

why don`t you go back to the trailer and get off your face with what ever shit your obviously on , tard

Originally Posted by Thydney (Post 5697882)
Well tw@ if you want an expert pay for one! Your kids will be so happy when they get ****ed off at 21:rofl: TBH you should go to rays old forum thats full of E2 wankers you'll fit in there hell you can even join their sad tw@ campaigns

Ray Dec 24th 2007 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5702721)
why don`t you go back to the trailer and get off your face with what ever shit your obviously on , tard

Trouble is ..he is here.. and in Florida.... and has a green card ...

Manc Dec 24th 2007 8:42 pm

EOM

england1 Dec 24th 2007 10:50 pm

EOM ???

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 5702754)
EOM

Manc Dec 24th 2007 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5702996)
EOM ???

yes.

england1 Dec 24th 2007 11:17 pm

what does EOM mean?

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 5703008)
yes.

Manc Dec 24th 2007 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5703016)
what does EOM mean?

editted own message.

Thydney Dec 25th 2007 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 5702749)
Trouble is ..he is here.. and in Florida.... and has a green card ...

Which is something you never will:rofl: if only you were worthy of one:rofl:

Manc Dec 25th 2007 12:04 am

Originally Posted by Thydney (Post 5703060)
Which is something you never will:rofl: if only you were worthy of one:rofl:

you're such a tard!

Thydney Dec 25th 2007 12:20 am

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 5703064)
you're such a tard!

LMFAO I know and I thought it was just the yanks who murdered English. Well it gives us an idea of his education level are we guessing it made money on its house and now thinks the US owes him a passport because he employs 5 people and has brought money here:rofl:

Manc Dec 25th 2007 1:30 am

I have little sympathy for people knowing what they're getting into then crying about it later.

Redlippie Dec 25th 2007 1:38 am

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5697580)
no, i`m not nuts but i`m sick and tired of all you wankers playing at being immigration experts, e-2 is a great way of trying out life in the us

Well, since we've all a. been through the process, and b. are living here legally with GREEN CARDS in our hands, I guess it makes us infinitely more the experts than you, no?

Originally Posted by england1 (Post 5702721)

Oh, nice. Tom Peters, 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' available at your local amazon.co.uk might be a good read.

The E2 is one of the shittest visas you can come on. You get absolutely no benefits, work like a slave in Florida especially where most of the E2's seem to want to head, for five years in a business which has a chance of not succeeding. Florida is a tough state to conduct a business in, as the locals do not like to spend, being mostly wrinklies. Most of my our business comes from outside the state and that is how I'm able to survive down here. If not for that, I'd have to move elsewhere.

But hey, what the hell do I know. I've only lived here in Florida for 10 years....

england1 Dec 25th 2007 2:11 am

it shows what a complete wanker you are with your comment about french tanks take a little of your valuable time to check out how they lost a whole generation in ww1 ****wit and i`m a british para

Originally Posted by Redlippie (Post 5703210)
Well, since we've all a. been through the process, and b. are living here legally with GREEN CARDS in our hands, I guess it makes us infinitely more the experts than you, no?

Oh, nice. Tom Peters, 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' available at your local amazon.co.uk might be a good read.

The E2 is one of the shittest visas you can come on. You get absolutely no benefits, work like a slave in Florida especially where most of the E2's seem to want to head, for five years in a business which has a chance of not succeeding. Florida is a tough state to conduct a business in, as the locals do not like to spend, being mostly wrinklies. Most of my our business comes from outside the state and that is how I'm able to survive down here. If not for that, I'd have to move elsewhere.

But hey, what the hell do I know. I've only lived here in Florida for 10 years....

england1 Dec 25th 2007 2:13 am

your name say`s it all, scum tw@, rhymes with wank !!!!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE=Manc;5703205]I have little sympathy for people knowing what they're getting into then crying about it later.[/QUOTE]