Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Has anyone tried this?

Has anyone tried this?

Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:48 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
You start an antagonistic thread and play two people on it just to get a reaction out of someone and you have the balls to call someone else a dickhead. Have a word with yourself, your a bitter and twisted individual and should divert your energy into something productive.

If you are compensating for something by doing this I get at least 3 emails a day on how to make your penis bigger, you would have to take off your hat to rub the cream on though.

Patrick
The thread is legitimate, I am not playing 2 people, I was just saying it was nice to get a reaction from you Patrick...

I feel truly honored.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:58 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
The thread is legitimate, I am not playing 2 people, I was just saying it was nice to get a reaction from you Patrick...

I feel truly honored.

so big deal you got a reaction from patrick, doesn't change the fact of what quite a few people think on here and that is that you are the one thats the idiot. you want to mislead for your own gains. as long as you can save a buck or two its ok. doesn't matter if its right or wrong as long as your the winner i wounder if you would say that if it was you being the one that was screwed. i think not so go to england get your teeth done get you medication you need sent to you and when that medication is wrongly perscribed and causes untold damage sue the gp because it his fault not yours because you were just saving money.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:14 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by candy wy.
so big deal you got a reaction from patrick, doesn't change the fact of what quite a few people think on here and that is that you are the one thats the idiot. you want to mislead for your own gains. as long as you can save a buck or two its ok. doesn't matter if its right or wrong as long as your the winner i wounder if you would say that if it was you being the one that was screwed. i think not so go to england get your teeth done get you medication you need sent to you and when that medication is wrongly perscribed and causes untold damage sue the gp because it his fault not yours because you were just saving money.
if by anychance you and patrick could lend me a couple of grand, I'd be happy to stay here and get them fixed
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:25 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

if by anychance you and patrick could lend me a couple of grand, I'd be happy to stay here and get them fixed

i'm sure you would makes no difference who pays as long as its not you. right!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:31 pm
Never right in the head!

i'm sure you would makes no difference who pays as long as its not you. right!!!!!!!!!
Is that a "no", then?

Another question.... if a American, were travelling in the U.K and didn't have medical travelling ins, would a NHS hospital treat that person if he or she broke their leg?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:35 pm
staying around

Is that a "no", then?

Another question.... if a American, were travelling in the U.K and didn't have medical travelling ins, would a NHS hospital treat that person if he or she broke their leg?

i guess the answer is no don't know about patrick though maybe he will feel sorry for you and chip in.
i believe emergancy treatment is. which a broken leg would be. a accident and emergency department has to treat whoever walks in there doors and no questions are asked.
the goverment is trying to stop this as they say to many people are going to the uk for free health care. and then returning to there own country.

Last edited by candy wy.; Oct 9th 2003 at 8:46 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:13 pm
Never right in the head!

i guess the answer is no don't know about patrick though maybe he will feel sorry for you and chip in.
i believe emergancy treatment is. which a broken leg would be. a accident and emergency department has to treat whoever walks in there doors and no questions are asked.
the goverment is trying to stop this as they say to many people are going to the uk for free health care. and then returning to there own country.
Hell would freeze over before, ol' misery gave me a few bob

so if for example, a Brit came to the U.S without Travel Ins and broke a leg...would that person get a bill from the hospital?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:30 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

so if for example, a Brit came to the U.S without Travel Ins and broke a leg...would that person get a bill from the hospital?
Yes, if they are dumb enough visit without travel insurance or to read the admittance instructions about TV usage!

I am a very benovelant person and give a lot of my money away as I beleive I am truly blessed to have all that I have and should pass my good fortune on those who are deserving. I am neither a misery or a miser, just because I (and others) get upset at people abusing the system or expecting that they should get something for nothing or are in some way more deserving than others does not make me a misery.

You and your wife work, you have a good home and a good life but don't want to pay for that good life! If you weren't a ****ing moron and had to pay so many speeding tickets you might be able to pay for your teeth.

Patrick
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:41 pm
Never right in the head!

Yes, if they are dumb enough visit without travel insurance or to read the admittance instructions about TV usage!

I am a very benovelant person and give a lot of my money away as I beleive I am truly blessed to have all that I have and should pass my good fortune on those who are deserving. I am neither a misery or a miser, just because I (and others) get upset at people abusing the system or expecting that they should get something for nothing or are in some way more deserving than others does not make me a misery.

You and your wife work, you have a good home and a good life but don't want to pay for that good life! If you weren't a ****ing moron and had to pay so many speeding tickets you might be able to pay for your teeth.

Patrick
WOW...I'm amazed you know so much about me Patrick...Its a pity you never tried to have a normal conversation over other peoples threads...but thats not surprising, your just full of your own SHIT.

Yes I work, my wife works, were a young family sometimes its still a struggle even with "the american lifestyle"...but I still have humor, and I like to push the envolope and ask questions that other people think but daren't ask, because they fear getting put down by a ****ing prick like yourself...
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:43 pm
staying around

Patrick

as you two have this loving relationship together i am going to bow out of this little tiff you are having. with one last comment. yes a brit would get a bill. if they dont get health insurance before coming over thats there problem people know the rules before they come here. just like you did. the uk system is set up for now so it can be abused. so people will abuse it.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:48 pm
Never right in the head!

as you two have this loving relationship together i am going to bow out of this little tiff you are having. with one last comment. yes a brit would get a bill. if they dont get health insurance before coming over thats there problem people know the rules before they come here. just like you did.
I apologise for a comment that I made earlier to you Candy, I'm really not all that bothered by it all.

I was just thinking, if a Brit didn't have Travel Insurance but got treated, went back home....I wonder how many people would actually pay? out of sight...out of mind and all that!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:56 pm
staying around

I apologise for a comment that I made earlier to you Candy, I'm really not all that bothered by it all.

I was just thinking, if a Brit didn't have Travel Insurance but got treated, went back home....I wonder how many people would actually pay? out of sight...out of mind and all that!

don't no, i guess quite a few, i think the airlines are meant to check that you have insurance when you travel but many don't. but i don't no how the system works here if you don't come with insurance. in the uk for emergency treatment there is no questions asked,so no way of tracking a non uk resident anyway its a bad system in the uk. its also a bad system here not everyone can afford good health insurance.

Last edited by candy wy.; Oct 9th 2003 at 11:07 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

'Quick everyone there's a Fight in the playground' !!!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:07 pm
staying around

Originally posted by robclews
'Quick everyone there's a Fight in the playground' !!!!!!

guess you missed it.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:15 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Kinell have you lot been doing to break so many teeth?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.