Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Has America become better or worse since you came?

Has America become better or worse since you came?

Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

jobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Has America become better or worse since you came?

Originally Posted by Partystar
*and I said yeah, whatever...*
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Do you have Digital cable?
Yes...and a book of baby names.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

jobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to beholdjobyone1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yes...and a book of baby names.
I take it yer preggers Jerseygirl ?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jobyone1
I take it yer preggers Jerseygirl ?
Ooops didn't mean to do a rolly-eyed face... meant to do this
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:26 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

or should it have been...

*and I say yeah, I'm racist...*

Some people these days.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:34 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

It's really about the same, just replace the paranoia and hidden enemy of 1980's communism with 2000's terrorists. The thing that really sucks is the house prices in Southern California. It used to be much cheaper to go out and drink, beer was about $1.50 and that was usually accompanied with a free happy hour buffet, now it's $5 - $6 no free food. Not to mention the price of gas.
I also find I get less fanny nowadays, I used to get laid at least once a month by a different girl........... but rather than the US changing dramatically I think that is down to the fact that I now have 2 kids, am 20 years older, greyer, wrinkled and about 25 lbs heavier than I was in 1987.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I also find I get less fanny nowadays, I used to get laid at least once a month by a different girl........... but rather than the US changing dramatically I think that is down to the fact that I now have 2 kids, am 20 years older, greyer, wrinkled and about 25 lbs heavier than I was in 1987.
I really feel for you.....
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:37 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

It's really about the same, just replace the paranoia and hidden enemy of 1980's communism with 2000's terrorists. The thing that really sucks is the house prices in Southern California. It used to be much cheaper to go out and drink, beer was about $1.50 and that was usually accompanied with a free happy hour buffet, now it's $5 - $6 no free food. Not to mention the price of gas.
British women are much easier than American women! Or so it appears!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:45 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I've been here since 1987 but overall you are right, where I was from 3 lager and limes and you were shagging, here they want dinner FFS.
I had women coming up to me on the last trip home last year I remeber one girl came up to me and in a thick Brummie accent said " Do you want to see me suck?" she then sucked half her drink down with a straw. I just stood there speechless until her mate pulled her away.........
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Now, now Lionheart don't mince yer words.. say it like it is
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:49 am
Back where I belong!

I've been here since 1987 but overall you are right, where I was from 3 lager and limes and you were shagging, here they want dinner FFS.
I had women coming up to me on the last trip home last year I remeber one girl came up to me and in a thick Brummie accent said " Do you want to see me suck?" she then sucked half her drink down with a straw. I just stood there speechless until her mate pulled her away.........
I remember going to clubs back home where people were practically shagging in a booth or on the dance floor. The majority of the time I go out dancing here, the blokes just stand at the side watching us girls dance, so in the end we have to give them a lezzie show!!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

We are definitely slappers, no doubt about it BUT I have seen the American women on holiday in Greece... they soon change their tune when they think no one is watching... That and a bottle of Tequila!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:50 am
Back where I belong!

We are definitely slappers, no doubt about it BUT I have seen the American women on holiday in Greece... they soon change their tune when they think no one is watching... That and a bottle of Tequila!
I'm sure the Greek men had something to do with it too!!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

I'm sure the Greek men had something to do with it too!!!
Ha.. just a tad! :scared:
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:10 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Go Cubbies We have a major post mortem in our house after every game, it's never pretty.

I'm happy to say that the DH sees things my way-GO BOSOX!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.