Reload this Page >

Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:36 am
Banned

DonewithDenver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
Who got pissy? You're the one with the puddle near your shoe.
My God, look at you all! Revenge of the Nerds or what?

You guys would feel right at home in Denver. Grab an organic cauliflower and a green chai tea and let's live on the edge!

Sigh. Expats...what happened to you?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Is it chartreuse?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Meauxna didn't even say she came from Denver, ya big gimboid.
Tron avatar....16 thousand posts...repeatedly quoting Red Dwarf.

Funny. There seems to be a pattern in the type of person who took exception to the Denver criticism. Hit a nerve, I guess.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DonewithDenver
Tron sig....16 thousand posts...repeatedly quoting Red Dwarf.

Funny. There seems to be a pattern in the type of person who took exception to the Denver criticism. Hit a nerve, I guess.
Wish I had a dollar for every time someone on here 'hit a nerve' with me
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:40 am
Banned

Probably the only way people like you can make money. Hence why I travel around the world and you.....don't.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:42 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

My God, look at you all! Revenge of the Nerds or what?

You guys would feel right at home in Denver. Grab an organic cauliflower and a green chai tea and let's live on the edge!

Sigh. Expats...what happened to you?

Infidel.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:46 am
Banned

Infidel.
I just made a quick scan through the photo gallery to check out the looks and image of most of the defensive ones in this thread, and why they would be so touchy and quick to respond to a message if it had no connection for them.

Now, sadly, it all makes sense. You women should live in Denver, because my initial post seems to be a good fit.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:49 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

I just made a quick scan through the photo gallery to check out the looks and image of most of the defensive ones in this thread, and why they would be so touchy and quick to respond to a message if it had no connection for them.

Now, sadly, it all makes sense. You women should live in Denver, because my initial post seems to be a good fit.
No one really cares to be honest, most people probably just take offense to those who just 'barge in' without even a hello while speaking of self proclaimed worldliness!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was fun while it lasted.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:51 am
Banned

No one really cares to be honest, most people probably just take offense to those who just 'barge in' without even a hello and self proclaimed worldliness!
Then why read it? Why reply to it - multiple times? Is that a good, productive use of time?? It shows how those post counts get up to 16,000 and 32,000 though huh?

I vented, I posted my opinion, and I feel better about getting it off my chest. The fact that some got bees in their bonnets over it only adds to the comedy. When I'm back in Miami this summer with the beautiful people, I'll check back in again. Till then, if you want my spare change for floppy discs or whatever, let me know and I'll mail it to you :P
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:57 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Wait...you're from Denver? Did you see what I wrote about the population being nerdy IT types?

32,000 forum posts? I rest my case. And it's closed.
Hell no! I've never even been there. Sounds like a shithole like Houston.
Or wait, what did the poll wind up on that.. oops, and you like Houston.

I've been holding down the expats' fort, providing useful assistance to the group for years, it's true. I'm ashamed.

No doubt.. we could retire to our separate corners of the globe and eat bon bons for the rest of the day and pay someone ELSE to work out for us!

No one really cares to be honest, most people probably just take offense to those who just 'barge in' without even a hello while speaking of self proclaimed worldliness!
Nose. On.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by meauxna
Hell no! I've never even been there. Sounds like a shithole like Houston.
Or wait, what did the poll wind up on that.. oops, and you like Houston.

I've been holding down the expats' fort, providing useful assistance to the group for years, it's true. I'm ashamed.

No doubt.. we could retire to our separate corners of the globe and eat bon bons for the rest of the day and pay someone ELSE to work out for us!

Nose. On.
Look: Denver sucks. It's cold, it's miserable, it's depressing. And the only thing more weathered than the cars here are the faces of the frumpy, plain jane women. If anyone is offended by what I had to say about this overpriced, liberal, vanilla hellhole well then that's your issue.

That's all this thread was about.

Houston may be a shithole, and agreed, it's aesthetically unappealing, but at least the people there have character.

Houston is Mae West, Denver is Sue Pollard.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:01 am
Sleepless In Chicago

Then why read it? Why reply to it - multiple times? Is that a good, productive use of time?? It shows how those post counts get up to 16,000 and 32,000 though huh?

I vented, I posted my opinion, and I feel better about getting it off my chest. The fact that some got bees in their bonnets over it only adds to the comedy. When I'm back in Miami this summer with the beautiful people, I'll check back in again. Till then, if you want my spare change for floppy discs or whatever, let me know and I'll mail it to you :P

Hello, it's a forum, not a blog, did you think you could just waltz in and then do one, you stuck around to read the responses!

I'm just passing some time, whats your reason for still being here?

And if it's really bothering you most of those 32,000 post are mostly helping people with visa/immigration issues. You know, doing something nice, not just being a 'Smeg Head'
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:03 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Houston is Mae West.
Dead, then.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:05 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Denver is Sue Pollard.
Who's that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.