Reload this Page >

Going out in your pyjamas?

Going out in your pyjamas?

Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Going out in your pyjamas?

Originally Posted by Englishmum
.....usually teamed up with Ugg sheepskin slippers.

it's been so chilly here these last few morning i've even had me uggs on but oohhh nooooo not me pj's i'd worry too much if i was in a wreck which is a common happening on these roads
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

They wear them cos there's nothing worth getting up for. Honest.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
it's been so chilly here these last few morning i've even had me uggs on but oohhh nooooo not me pj's i'd worry too much if i was in a wreck which is a common happening on these roads
Same here :scared: You would look like a right prat.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Same here :scared: You would look like a right prat.

lol well most of them do
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lizzi
They wear them cos there's nothing worth getting up for. Honest.

hey now lizzi i think you might just have a point there
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol well most of them do
Yes like I said scruffy buggers.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen anyone out around here in their PJs, but maybe I haven't been here long enough. Although I did see an old biddy with a full head of curlers in the local supermarket a few weeks back.

Annette
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

I've just been to school in mine, slept in, but didn't get out of the car!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:38 pm
Roll on Spring

skybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to all

Yep, I plead guilty too, I regularly drive hubby to work in my pj`s...although I draw the line when dropping him off..I don`t get out of the car, I scoot over into the drivers seat, thank god for tinted windows
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't anybody sleep naked anymore ????????
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:49 pm
Roll on Spring

skybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
coming from someone wo lives in Florida
sleeping * in the raw* here in the winter is a huge no no,frost bite sets in mighty quick
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray

we do
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:59 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
It's very common for the girls in the local middle and high schools to wear pyjamas at school.....usually teamed up with Ugg sheepskin slippers.

99% of the time when I drive my son to school in the mornings I'm wearing my pyjamas too.....we leave the house at about 7.15am and I have my breakfast and take a shower when I get home. The only exception is if I need to pop to 7-11 or the supermarket for some milk, then I will put on some jeans and cover up my pyjama top with a jacket.

My friend in Melbourne, Australia says that many women also drive their kids to school whilst still wearing their nightwear......and seen more than a few of them standing next to their cars in their pink fluffy bedroom slippers when their car has overheated/broken down.....
Mum used to drive us to school wearing her PJ's when we went to school in England. It would only bother me if she got out of the car once there, but not by much. I had many other things that were embarrassing about my family/home life, so that would have been tame!!! For instance, our car would always break down right outside my classroom window, I'd have to lift the bonnet & spray 'easy start' into the engine! My classmates thought I was a mechanic!!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Hubby does! It's fun for me!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:04 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Mum used to drive us to school wearing her PJ's when we went to school in England. It would only bother me if she got out of the car once there, but not by much. I had many other things that were embarrassing about my family/home life, so that would have been tame!!! For instance, our car would always break down right outside my classroom window, I'd have to lift the bonnet & spray 'easy start' into the engine! My classmates thought I was a mechanic!!!
Morning missus.

Since everyones confessing, I will too. I drive my son to school in my PJ's if I'm coming home afterwards. I was prompted to when I noticed one of the neighbourhood mom's walking her kids in to school carrying a mug of coffee, slippers on her feet, wearing PJ's that matched her two year olds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.