Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Getting married soon...

Getting married soon...

Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:16 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting married soon...

Originally Posted by ameriton
Mmm, and it's funny; before I met him I wouldn't have thought of picking up and moving but now as long as I'm guaranteed to be with him I'd do anything. I love the idea of starting out new and learning everything all over again with him. It's a new adventure.

He works with computers so I'm sure he won't have too much difficulty finding a job, but the more to choose from the better. I work in mortgages, and in my small town the jobs are limited.

Also, living in a bigger more cosmopolitan area keeps your mind active. No offense to Americans, I am one after all.. but they're pretty stupid. I recently explained to a friend that Oxford is not a country, but a town in England. I overheard her tell someone that my fiance wasn't English because he was from Oxford.
when we made our decision to live together the way i looked at it, if my fiance moves here she will live my life, if i move there, we live hers. if we both move we will live ours.

strange how you never think of moving. i wouldn't have moved towns this time last year, now i can t wait to move countries.

just a tought your post gave me.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 12:58 pm
Dan's Naughty Bunny

ameriton will become famous soon enoughameriton will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Getting married soon...

Originally Posted by evoal2003
when we made our decision to live together the way i looked at it, if my fiance moves here she will live my life, if i move there, we live hers. if we both move we will live ours.

strange how you never think of moving. i wouldn't have moved towns this time last year, now i can t wait to move countries.

just a tought your post gave me.
My thoughts exactly If our visa endeavours do not work out (god forbid) we've discussed buying a yacht and just sailing around the world!

The trout...awesome...had some mates live near there, use to go a bit, great pub...well ain't been in a couple years, but still great i hope
It was lovely.. cheddar mash potatoes and shandies