Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Georgia Personal License Plates

Georgia Personal License Plates

Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:04 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Georgia Personal License Plates

Is there anyone in Georgia that knows how to get a custom licence number on a car? My new vehicle is coming January and I was curious as to what I could get. I looked over the DMV site but could find nothing about guidelines or cost.

Anyone else get a personal tag in Georgia??
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:42 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Georgia Personal License Plates

Originally Posted by rincewind
Is there anyone in Georgia that knows how to get a custom licence number on a car? My new vehicle is coming January and I was curious as to what I could get. I looked over the DMV site but could find nothing about guidelines or cost.

Anyone else get a personal tag in Georgia??
try this link..

http://www.dmvs.ga.gov/motor/registr...stigegroup.asp

http://www.dmvs.state.ga.us/forms/pdf/motor/mv-9b.pdf
looks like $25.00 fee.

Last edited by candy wy.; Dec 17th 2004 at 3:45 am.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:50 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Thanks for those links. My eyes must be going with all the time I'm online, I couldn't find it
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:55 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those links. My eyes must be going with all the time I'm online, I couldn't find it
your welcome..
they like to hide things on those sites.

so what you thinking of getting?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So what you thinking of getting?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:59 am
staying around

Originally Posted by Bob
So what you thinking of getting?

i asked first
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:23 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by candy wy.
your welcome..
they like to hide things on those sites.

so what you thinking of getting?
I haven't figured out what I'm allowed yet. I wish there was a site where you could enter what you want and it would check it for you to see if it was allowed. I don't want to go down to the DMV with my 6 choices only to find I can't have any.

I was thinking of the the usual "GR8" in there somewhere. I suggested getting Rincewind in their too (R1 NSUK) but the wife said people will read it as SUK

So to be honest, I haven't got a clue. Throw in some suggestions and if their funny or cool (or both) I'll use it.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:32 pm
staying around

I haven't figured out what I'm allowed yet. I wish there was a site where you could enter what you want and it would check it for you to see if it was allowed. I don't want to go down to the DMV with my 6 choices only to find I can't have any.

I was thinking of the the usual "GR8" in there somewhere. I suggested getting Rincewind in their too (R1 NSUK) but the wife said people will read it as SUK

So to be honest, I haven't got a clue. Throw in some suggestions and if their funny or cool (or both) I'll use it.
as long as there not offensive i think they pretty much except anything..
have no idea what to get as i am having the same problem at the moment, you at least have 7 letters to play with we only get 4 here.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you stick 'em in the site and it'll throw them back at you saying if there taken or not?

RNC WND ?

WEB UK?

XENUF4U
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:19 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Throw in some suggestions and if they're funny or cool (or both) I'll use it.
A TU1N?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:23 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by nxylas
A TU1N?
Excellent one. Worthy of Karma but I need to spread

That's going on my list of six.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

eh? ok, still ain't had my mornin' coffee...but didn't get it....hmmm...
Old Dec 17th 2004, 4:07 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Bob
eh? ok, still ain't had my mornin' coffee...but didn't get it....hmmm...
Great A'Tuin. The giant turtle that holds the four elephants on it's back that holds the Discworld. Terry Pratchett, man Tis where Rincewind lives
Attached Thumbnails Georgia Personal License Plates-great-atuin.jpg  
Old Dec 17th 2004, 4:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Great A'Tuin. The giant turtle that holds the four elephants on it's back that holds the Discworld. Terry Pratchett, man Tis where Rincewind lives
Cool
Thought it had to be a Pratchett link some how Speaking of, hardly see any of his books around here though...
Old Dec 17th 2004, 4:38 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Bob
Cool
Thought it had to be a Pratchett link some how Speaking of, hardly see any of his books around here though...
They're all here if you go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.