Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Geordie In Ohio

Geordie In Ohio

Old Jan 12th 2007, 12:19 pm
spuggy

spuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to behold
Default Geordie In Ohio

hiay, my name is corrine (spuggy is the family nickname) and currently we are living in a hippie village in the middle of Ohio called Yellow Springs. Been in the US about 28 years and have lived in ohio three times, Texas, Maryland and New Jersey.
I am a happily married artist with two grown children living nearby for now (son just got out of the marines last year phew!) Have a little Yorkie. I am the
co-curator of a gallery my friend and I started in a local public loo, called the Chamberpot Gallery.
I like photography, blogging, leaving found art, eating curries and thai food, hanging out in the village, walking, having a bloody mary at the local bar, shooting pool with my friend, ha ha pizza with pepperoni and anchovies, doing my art on a daily basis in the studio, having a good laugh.
well that's it, moi in a nutshell. Look forward to getting to know some of you, by the way what a great icon.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geordie In Ohio

Hey Spuggy, welcome to BE.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there spuggy and welcome to BE....your life sounds interesting...cheers
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, you sound interesting any chance we could see some of your art work
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Hey Spuggy, welcome to BE.
hey texas mom how's that shop lifter husband of yours, what's the outcome of his shop lifting experience?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Welcome to BE, you sound interesting any chance we could see some of your art work
a bit personal aint it
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
a bit personal aint it
I am being serious to a Newbie
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
I am being serious to a Newbie

ooooppppss pardon me for thinking anything else
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TruBrit
ooooppppss pardon me for thinking anything else
PMSL you know me far better than most my friend.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:38 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing the word Geordie (and Spuggy ), always reminds me of Geordie Racer <- yes it's cool

Welcome Spuggy!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:37 pm
spuggy

spuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to behold

sure britvic, I'm not shy when it comes to my art
www.jafabrit.blogspot.com

without cheating and looking at my website, can you quess what a jafa (not the auckland kind) is?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:38 pm
spuggy

ps. thanks for the warm welcome.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

hehe..welcome to BE....love the name of the gallery

So what kind of art are you into?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spuggy
ps. thanks for the warm welcome.

love the name of your gallery, looks like this is it

http://www.ohiotraveler.com/Venue%20...ot_gallery.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.