Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Gas prices...what are you paying?

Gas prices...what are you paying?

Old Apr 15th 2006, 1:54 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gas prices...what are you paying?

Originally Posted by Eskimo
spot on...... the wifes 5.4l Eddie Bauer Expedition and my Crossfire both cost less $200 at the 15k service

Those Crossfires look good - what they like to drive?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 2:13 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big D
I thought that the car makers built to the most onerous standard anyway? The fuel is weaker over here though so maybe that affects it too?
Not really. The measurement system is different and results in different octane numbers for essentially the same fuel.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 2:20 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Different engine perhaps?
We have a winner! AWP's US link shows a 2.4L I4, the UK link has a 2.0L I4 and a 2.5L V6.

I've compared numbers on a few Hondas before. When the same size engine is involved, gas mileage comes out about the same (give or take the different measurement systems) and power comes out identical.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:19 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I not sure you'll get your "rises" in those Timberlands to get you up to 5ft6
Look who's talking, not exactly a towering figure yourself.
I'm back from the pub after a couple of stellas and Boddintons, come on I'll take you's all on
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:27 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
I'm back from the pub after a couple of stellas and Boddintons, come on I'll take you's all on
Im 6ft 4 you wanker
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Click ..clunk ..go for it ...
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:58 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Click ..clunk ..go for it ...

And that's just the sound of your hips getting your fat old arse out of your chair.
No problem, you are old and you have a hood in your eyes, even a laser sight couldn't help your cause.
Kick to the bollocks or a punch in the fat gut...... done......next..........

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Apr 15th 2006 at 5:05 am.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:00 am
Banned

Im 6ft 4 you wanker
I thought we were the same heiight in my platform Timberlands
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And that's just the sound of your hips getting your fat old arse out of your chair. No problem, you are old and you have a hood in your eyes, even a laser sight couldn't help your cause.Kick to the bollocks or a punch in the fat gut...... done......next..........
LOL............I would not even have to get out of the chair ...
Scattergun technology is amazing ....
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
LOL............I would not even have to get out of the chair ...
Scattergun technology is amazing ....
Only good for pump action guns, as I said you are old infirm and have a hood in your eyes. Another couple of pints of Stella and I might have to beat you to death with your own gun.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:26 am
Ray

Only good for pump action guns, as I said you are old infirm and have a hood in your eyes. Another couple of pints of Stella and I might have to beat you to death with your own gun.
My zimma frame deflect bullets ....
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
My zimma frame deflect bullets ....

.............and the only balls you have are the green tennis ones on the bottom of your zimma.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:49 am
Ray

.............and the only balls you have are the green tennis ones on the bottom of your zimma.
Well!! I would have said more yellow than green ...
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I not sure you'll get your "rises" in those Timberlands to get you up to 5ft6
Didnt know he was a dwarf - or is that vertically challenged? How tall is his missus...I mean does she get crick in the neck bending down to him?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 1:23 pm
Ray

Now you have woken up sober .... check under the blankets ....for a horses head ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.