Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Friends Reunited

Friends Reunited

Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:58 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friends Reunited

Originally Posted by snowbunny

If he just needs to get laid, we could all have a whip-round.
Or you could just use the whip on him. He might be kinky and like that kind of thing.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:00 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Or you could just use the whip on him. He might be kinky and like that kind of thing.
He doesn't appear to have a sense of humour so I thought the same thing
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ladylisa
I went to a school in a rough area so the most exciting thing that any of my ex class mates have done is have kids and Guinea pigs.
Bet the biology lessons at your school were bizarre then
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:02 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, okay, I get it now.... in the past we snogged guys who turned out to be suicidal, criminal, or gay.

The Killer Kiss doesn't always work.... many many more survivors than victims, at least in my case.

I'll kick in $1 to the fun fund.
Bob will come in here any time now and spank all of us...I can see it coming.......
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:04 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynne
I contacted several of the kids I was at primary and middle school with. What was ironic was that of the boys who pissed about in school most of them now have good jobs. One has his own graphic design company, one is head of IT at some college and another one is head of IT for a major bank. Of the girls I was at High School with most are on their second or third marriage and at least three of them now live in the USA. The ones I would love to find out how they are seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.
My best friend at school had tests...and found out she had the same illness as her mother.....who was in a wheelchair........I would love to find her....but no-one knows what happened to her after she went off the rails.........
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:07 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, okay, I get it now.... in the past we snogged guys who turned out to be suicidal, criminal, or gay.

The Killer Kiss doesn't always work.... many many more survivors than victims, at least in my case.

I'll kick in $1 to the fun fund.
Ummm.... precisely how many more?! Are we talking in the hundreds here?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Ummm.... precisely how many more?! Are we talking in the hundreds here?
Snowbunny is a good girl, all the restrooms say so ( and in her own handwriting too )
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:23 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Snowbunny is a good girl, all the restrooms say so ( and in her own handwriting too )
No, that was Snowbunny's brother getting revenge because she kicked him in the whatsits
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:24 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
No, that was Snowbunny's brother getting revenge because she kicked him in the whatsits
Ey oop, our kid.

'Ows tricks then?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:27 pm
Open All Hours!

Ey oop, our kid.

'Ows tricks then?
Can you tell I'm at the office today because I am
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:27 pm
Open All Hours!

Ey oop, our kid.

'Ows tricks then?
Did you remember the dentist today??
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:28 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
Did you remember the dentist today??
Lol yes. I even remembered the way home
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:07 pm
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
Just wondering if anyone else has done the Friends Reunited thing?

I had a look at it a few months ago and tracked down my old best friend from Kindergarten and Prep. I haven't seen her since I was 15 so that's a good 20+ years ago now. :scared: She's a flight attendant for BA and is coming to Boston on a quick layover this Sunday, so we're meeting for drinks.

I'm not quite sure what to expect after not seeing her for so long. We've exhanged a couple of emails so far and that's about it.

Anyone got any long lost friends anectodes to share?
I'd been a subscriber for a while but let it lapse. It's definitely worth a look, as most everyone from your old schools would be there, if they're internet-savvy. All the schools I went to are there (about 4) and that's just in NI/Republic of Ireland. I highly recommend it.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
I'd been a subscriber for a while but let it lapse. It's definitely worth a look, as most everyone from your old schools would be there, if they're internet-savvy. All the schools I went to are there (about 4) and that's just in NI/Republic of Ireland. I highly recommend it.
I once read an article that suggested the only people you make contact with through FR are those you want to show-off to because you've done better than them and those you wanted to shag at school but never summoned up the guts to ask - pretty perceptive comment I thought
Old Aug 5th 2005, 12:16 am
Position - Offside

Location: Harvest, Alabama from Newport Pagnell, Bucks/Mitcham, Surrey
Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

I've found FriendsReunited and GenesConnected to be invaluable in doing family history.

The forum for ex-forces members is very popular -- can't recall its name though!

Not sure if you are aware but the 1861 census is now online, courtesy of the National Archives. It includes names, addresses and occupations in the 52 counties of England and wales then in existence. You can find it at www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/census The downside is there is a charge "per session". I have not had a good look yet so don't know what is defined as "session". If it's one log on period then I shall get up early and spend all day. I was able to find my great grandfather, but sadly could not pull up much info until I submitted my credit card info.

Another good CD for your tracking past relatives is put out by the Mormons. The CD's I have cover the 1881 British Census and national index of England, Wales, Scotland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Royal Navy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.