Wikiposts

Fresno CA

Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fresno CA

Originally Posted by MK_Cali
Thank you or your replies and the responses were exactly what i thought i would be getting.

We moved to Fresno because my husbands family is out here, in-laws were retiring here and husband is a pharmacist so there are plenty of jobs for him here...and everywhere i suppose.

Yes i am going to give it another try for a job in Fresno (in Finance) and then if there is still no luck then San Jose- here we come!

Thank you again for your advice!
Good Luck! Despite what you might hear to the contrary, the San Jose area has many liveable parts, and the weather is MUCH more amenable than the weather in the central valley (read: cooler in summer!). You will be surrounded by a much more cosmopolitan crowd, and have access to the biggest technology job market in the world. The one drawback is going to be - house prices! But if you have some cash, now may be the perfect time to be buying (rent first, of course, but buy while the market is suffering).