British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Fox Soccer Channel in HD on Comcast (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/fox-soccer-channel-hd-comcast-712114/)

Robert_UAH Apr 20th 2011 5:04 am

Re: Fox Soccer Channel in HD on Comcast

I can't even get Fox Soccer Channel on cable where I live.

kimilseung Apr 20th 2011 5:15 am

Originally Posted by Robert_UAH (Post 9315688)
I can't even get Fox Soccer Channel on cable where I live.

Maybe its called Root where you are?

Peter525839 Apr 20th 2011 4:48 pm

I have Comcast. Live about 20 miles south of Boston Emailed them several times about FSC + and FSC HD Got standard email reply which was basically forget it
I'd switch to FIOS if I could but there are other reasons I stay with Comcast
Long story
FSC has gone down hill this year I miss SSN at 7pm every night
Dont get me started on BBC America there is another thread going about that load of *&^%
Seems there are a few of us in the Boston West Boston South area on this forum Anyone want to get together for one of the Cup Finals

Bob Apr 20th 2011 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Peter525839 (Post 9316905)
Seems there are a few of us in the Boston West Boston South area on this forum Anyone want to get together for one of the Cup Finals

I think a bunch from a meetup.com group met up last year at the BBC in Framingham.

I know a bunch met up for drinks during the Six Nations.

njmackem Apr 22nd 2011 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by Peter525839 (Post 9316905)
I have Comcast. Live about 20 miles south of Boston Emailed them several times about FSC + and FSC HD Got standard email reply which was basically forget it
I'd switch to FIOS if I could but there are other reasons I stay with Comcast
Long story
FSC has gone down hill this year I miss SSN at 7pm every night
Dont get me started on BBC America there is another thread going about that load of *&^%

FSC show the 6pm UK showing of Sky Sports News. If you really are missing British television, my uncle can hook something up for you with his firm.

Google search uktv2c and take a look.

I am using it at the moment for free (family discounts and all that) but its fantastic quality stream (even if you are using Comcast).

Pm me if you want an intro.

I am still watching BBC (all 4 of them) and all other UK channels

JimmyMacTheFirst Apr 22nd 2011 11:56 pm

We've been on Sky HD since they started, and have FS and FS+...apart from the occasional signal loss due to a storm, we've found it to be fantastic.

We have FioS internet, and have considered the triple play since they now offer FS+, but inertia and contentment with the status quo has meant we haven't pursued it.

COYS!