Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Fox Football Friday

Fox Football Friday

Old Feb 5th 2006, 4:32 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fox Football Friday

Anyone ever watch this show ??
How on earth do the two presenters actually get away with being that bad - absolutely shocking stuff.
Lucky b*st*rds - how is it that about 50% of sports presenters know nothing about sport when there are litterally truckloads of knowledgable people out there who would cyt their arms off for a job like that
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:13 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fox Football Friday

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Anyone ever watch this show ??
How on earth do the two presenters actually get away with being that bad - absolutely shocking stuff.
Lucky b*st*rds - how is it that about 50% of sports presenters know nothing about sport when there are litterally truckloads of knowledgable people out there who would cyt their arms off for a job like that
I can never work it out either. Such dim wits. But I've concluded why they get away with it. Because noone watches this shite. Or if they, do they have TIVO and skip the WHOLE bloody show

I'm off to get pissed at my neighbors - the REAL enjoyable part of this WORLD INTERNATIONAL SPORTS DAY I can't wait for the ads.

OH, one other point. They are playing the game in a centrally heated stadium with all the mod cons. Bless em.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:21 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

So is everyone whipping themselves into an apathy for the game yet

I saw the lovely Condi doing a pre game interview, what a waste of space that was.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:23 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown

I saw the lovely Condi doing a pre game interview, what a waste of space that was.

hiya the couple of people i know here are only watching the 'ball' game for the commercials... omg
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:27 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm eagerly waiting for the annually asserted but totally absurd statement that the superbowl has a TV audience of "more than a billion".
Yeah, right.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:30 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya the couple of people i know here are only watching the 'ball' game for the commercials... omg
It is weird isn't it? Nothing provocative this year seemingly
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by elfman
I'm eagerly waiting for the annually asserted but totally absurd statement that the superbowl has a TV audience of "more than a billion".
Yeah, right.
That's just for the advertisers benefit, so they can justify charging them 3 gazzillion dollars for 30 seconds airtime
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

It is weird isn't it? Nothing provocative this year seemingly

seemingly godaddy.com submitted (if that's the right word) two previous ads for the super bowl however were both turned down...too provocative and so third time they got lucky...on the documentary i saw about it they showed the two that were refused and it was crazy lol nothing provocative at all to moi
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:42 pm

seemingly godaddy.com submitted (if that's the right word) two previous ads for the super bowl however were both turned down...too provocative and so third time they got lucky...on the documentary i saw about it they showed the two that were refused and it was crazy lol nothing provocative at all to moi
It's the JJ booby effect, it says something about the Rolling Stones, that they've been booked (wild men of rock, my arse)
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Nearly as much as those singing the Star Spangled Banner. That Aaron Neville absolutely sucks and always has done.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by elfman
Yeah, right.
I've nearly got into fist fights over my assumption that that statement is a load of bollocks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
Nearly as much as those singing the Star Spangled Banner. .

hey i'll let yer into a secret as long as yer promise not to tell..lol i actually like the tune to the star spangled banner
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:18 pm

I've given up the will to live and I'm trying to see how many Q tips I can get up each nostril
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I've given up the will to live and I'm trying to see how many Q tips I can get up each nostril

i get the funky chicken!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

hey i'll let yer into a secret as long as yer promise not to tell..lol i actually like the tune to the star spangled banner
You should do. The tune itself is a BRITISH tune. Actually a London drinking song called "Ode to Anacreon" as I recall. Just something else the yanks nicked.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.