Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Flying back to the UK - last minute questions

Flying back to the UK - last minute questions

Old Dec 10th 2013, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

halfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nicehalfmoon is just really nice
Default Re: Flying back to the UK - last minute questions

These stories are all so reassuring (and gross too - but forewarned is forearmed!) Weeze - just wow. I only hope I could manage vomit with such grace. He has very good karma coming his way. Just like the 6ft KLM attendant

You're right about the noise / perspective issue too. I don't really hear babies on planes, the noise just blends in. The closest I actually came to violence was on the red eye when a girl was watching a comedy film on her iPad, and laughing very very loudly every couple of minutes. I may have made threatening gestures when she looked my way. She stopped after that... Kids yes. Adults no.

So it looks like we are all set - I even have my iPhone unlocked. The guy in the Verizon store said it couldn't be done, but I knew from BE that this wasn't true. Called Verizon directly this morning and we are good to go

Last edited by halfmoon; Dec 10th 2013 at 5:26 pm.