Reload this Page >

Flights to St Louis from UK

Flights to St Louis from UK

Old Jul 29th 2014, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Jaseace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flights to St Louis from UK

Hi Guys,
I'm looking to find the cheapest flights to St Louis from the UK. I know some of you must have done the trip plenty of times and I would like to know any tricks of the trade to keep the costs down.
Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Jase
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:03 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights to St Louis from UK

Is this St. Louis, MO, or somewhere else?
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:49 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Travel in January and February.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

Best to fly mid week, looks like Manchester via Amsterdam and JFK @ just over $1000 is your best bet, with KLM/Delta
Old Jul 30th 2014, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by robin1234
Is this St. Louis, MO, or somewhere else?
Yes, MO.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your replies.

At the mo I'm looking to travel for Christmas and New Year but was wondering when the best time to book?
My quick searches have shown flighing 23rd Dec and returning to UK on 2nd Jan is my best option.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:35 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaseace
Thank you for your replies.

At the mo I'm looking to travel for Christmas and New Year but was wondering when the best time to book?
My quick searches have shown flighing 23rd Dec and returning to UK on 2nd Jan is my best option.
May be right. When we lived in England, we frequently flew to the US December 25 and returned to UK Jan 1. Even at short notice, those days seem to be unpopular to travel so reasonably priced.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by robin1234
May be right. When we lived in England, we frequently flew to the US December 25 and returned to UK Jan 1. Even at short notice, those days seem to be unpopular to travel so reasonably priced.
Thank you.