Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Fla. to Investigate 34-Minute Execution

Fla. to Investigate 34-Minute Execution

Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:57 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fla. to Investigate 34-Minute Execution

Shoot the ****ers! Lethal injection of lead. Swift, not cruel certainly not unusual
Old Dec 16th 2006, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Shoot the ****ers! Lethal injection of lead. Swift, not cruel certainly not unusual
The idea of sitting in a small cell for the rest of my days is worse than execution if you ask me.

EDIT: Removed....

Last edited by anotherlimey; Dec 16th 2006 at 1:45 am. Reason: Pointless...
Old Dec 16th 2006, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
For those who are not conversant with the mans crime it is as simple as this.He was responsible for murdering a topless bar waitress 27 YEARS AGO.
I think it was actually the topless bar manager...

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...208023/-1/news
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree .......
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:34 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I totally agree .......
I never for one moment thought you wouldn't
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I totally agree .......
Me too...unless it's a member of my family...then I want first dibs.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:50 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I never for one moment thought you wouldn't
In fact I will supply the ammo ... and personally volunteer...
Joycee will do the catering .............
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:08 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Ray
In fact I will supply the ammo ... and personally volunteer...
Joycee will do the catering .............
Having met her I'm pretty sure you'll be doing the butties
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Having met her I'm pretty sure you'll be doing the butties

Don't spoil the image he's worked so hard at building.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Muswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
You are totally entiltled to your own opinion and I will not try to sway you either way.However I asked the original question so that I could give MY opinion having dealt with aggressive deaths on so many occasions.Your friends in Bramhall, will ,if contacted remember the young girl aged 19 years of age, outside the pub, who whilst waiting for her boyfriend inside was dragged out of her car by a young man who had asked her for a cigarette.When she said she didn't smoke he took a carving knife to her throat and slit ear to ear.Then he stabbed in the heart.He then walked off to eventually kidnap another young girl in another part of the town and forced her to drive him to N/Wales where he raped her twice.He was found to be sane and entirely understood what he had done.(He was upset at a domestic problem)That was 1999.He was released this year on licence ?.I had the pleasure! of standing for over 8 hours in the tent with her body and then tranporting it to the Mortuary. I have been involved in many Murder and serious assaults invetigations, so speak from experience.The death penalty is there as a deterent and in my opinion they wait too long in the states to implement it, looking for reasons not to carry it out etc.Until we find a more humane way of exercising this method then the lethal injection will do just fine.In every aspect of life we all have to make a choice.If the circumstances are such then you pay the price if you make the wrong one.The word Revenge does not come into it in my book,I carried out the requirements of the LAW of the country.In the particular case, which this is about I accept that something obviously went wrong but a lesson was learnt.I apologise for the length of this but I try to give a sensible conversation on such an important matter.

What do you do for a living, may I ask?
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:19 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Muswell Hill
What do you do for a living, may I ask?
I'm going to take a wild stab and guess he's a defective with GMP
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:20 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Don't spoil the image he's worked so hard at building.
She is a very hard women !!!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 3:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
She is a very hard women !!!

She'd have to be to put up with you...or a bleedin' saint.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess he's a defective with GMP
Was, now happily retired after 30 years service 1969 -1999.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I think it was actually the topless bar manager...

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...208023/-1/news
I stand corrected ,sorry, duff info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.