Reload this Page >

First Grand Slam since 1978

First Grand Slam since 1978

Old Mar 19th 2005, 4:21 pm
abb
Forum Regular

abb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First Grand Slam since 1978

Well-done Wales, Congratulation to all welsh community in US.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of
Default Re: First Grand Slam since 1978

Originally Posted by abb
Well-done Wales, Congratulation to all welsh community in US.

Why did they play?!
Old Mar 19th 2005, 4:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, six nations, they kicked arse and to be fair, they were the best side in the tournament...England were shite.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:52 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britchicknyc
Why did they play?!
Wales 32-20 Ireland

Always good to see some brits whip foreign ass
Old Mar 19th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the Welsh. After nearly 30 years in the rugby wilderness, you deserve a little bit of happiness.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 6:27 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they play?!
That'll teach you to make a snide comment and omit the punctuation!

Congratulations to the Welsh!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dbj1000
That'll teach you to make a snide comment and omit the punctuation!

Congratulations to the Welsh!
What? I was referring to the Welsh Community! I know about players and the 6 Nations!!! It is the players who I think deserve congratulating, not the US welsh community! It was just a passing light hearted comment. Nothing snide on my end.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:57 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

What? I was referring to the Welsh Community! I know about players and the 6 Nations!!! It is the players who I think deserve congratulating, not the US welsh community! It was just a passing light hearted comment. Nothing snide on my end.
...and my reply was light hearted. ...etc.

"Why, did they play?" would have made sense. "Why did they play?" sounded like you weren't sure why the Welsh played.

And why not congratulate the Welsh community in the US? I would expect to congratulate a sports fan of any nationality that had just won a major event.

Last edited by dbj1000; Mar 20th 2005 at 2:00 am.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 11:45 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
...and my reply was light hearted. ...etc.

"Why, did they play?" would have made sense. "Why did they play?" sounded like you weren't sure why the Welsh played.

And why not congratulate the Welsh community in the US? I would expect to congratulate a sports fan of any nationality that had just won a major event.
LOL didnt even notice..i thought it said who did they play.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 12:51 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's great that the Taffs won. Around about this time of year I think of a Welsh buddy of mine who succumbed to cancer at the young age of 27, I wish he could've lived to have celebrated this.

Anyway, I'd be asking him this question: shouldn't Wales be disqualified from the tournament on the grounds that they're not a real country?
Old Mar 20th 2005, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

There were some sheep with sore arses across the principality this morning.