Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The fine hand of Osama?

The fine hand of Osama?

Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

CaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really nice
Default The fine hand of Osama?

Thieves have boosted a Henry Moore statue weighing 4600 pounds from a field near Perry Green. The instantly recognizable statue is going to be hard to hide.

Personally, I think it's the work of Osama bin Laden. He's going to carry it with him on his travels. Our intelligence agencies will never notice.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:12 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The fine hand of Osama?

Originally Posted by CaliforniaGroom
He's going to carry it with him on his travels. Our intelligence agencies will never notice.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaGroom
Thieves have boosted a Henry Moore statue weighing 4600 pounds from a field near Perry Green. The instantly recognizable statue is going to be hard to hide.
Excuse my ignorance but who the f**k is Henry Moore?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:43 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Not knowing who he is maybe one thing but not smart enough to google him? That's plain stupidity.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I think he was Bobby Moore's brother ...
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Not knowing who he is maybe one thing but not smart enough to google him? That's plain stupidity.
Replying to point out someone should've googled is one thing but not googling in the reply to be a smart arse is plain stupidity.

Just like you I couldn't be arsed.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:26 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Just like you I couldn't be arsed.
Unlike you I didn't need to.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Unlike you I didn't need to.
So you know of Henry Moore, I'm happy that it makes you feel somehow superior over me that you know a human being that I don't.

I did think of mentioning someone that you wouldn't know and then get smug..but it was beneath me.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
I think he was Bobby Moore's brother ...
Don't be ridiculous...that was Patrick
Attached Images  
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:22 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be ridiculous...that was Patrick
I remember him from Games Master, or whatever it was called!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Partystar
I remember him from Games Master, or whatever it was called!
Typical woman. Remembering him from a daft kid's computer show when he did "The sky at night" since Mars was a pebble. The mans a legend in his own lunchtime.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:12 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Typical woman. Remembering him from a daft kid's computer show when he did "The sky at night" since Mars was a pebble. The mans a legend in his own lunchtime.
I only remember him from a kids TV programme because my brother was the favourite & got his way with the TV all the time & we only had one TV, so we were forced to watch it. (I'm only 23 years old, so I haven't been around long enough to remember when Mars was a pebble!!!)
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:57 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

So you know of Patrick Moore, I'm happy that it makes you feel somehow superior over Partystar that you know a human being that she doesn’t.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:05 am
Back where I belong!

So you know of Patrick Moore, I'm happy that it makes you feel somehow superior over Partystar that you know a human being that she doesn’t.
But I do know him!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:15 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Partystar
But I do know him!
I was misquoting rushman's pissy post from earlier in the thread. Don't worry about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.