Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Find a Grave

Find a Grave

Old Sep 16th 2003, 3:50 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Wink Find a Grave

Click here Find a Grave or stroll through an online cemetary?

Bit odd, but I found this site looking up Mother Goose so I thought I'd share it!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:17 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Find a Grave

You're Weird!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:22 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

I worry about you sometmies Brigie (no d), I really do....

Theres a link on there - "Posthumous Reunions". What the hell is that? Can someone click it and tell me what it says? (I was too scared to....)
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:30 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
You're Weird!
D'ya only just notice, Patrick!

.... No offense Brigie, we love you just the way you are!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 4:26 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

On a serious note!

Who wants to remain in the US should they die whilst here?

And who has insurance to be shipped back home?
Old Sep 17th 2003, 6:04 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Good question.
I think I’d wanna be sent home to be buried...somewhere in the north of Scotland since it will take longer for real estate developers to reach there after they have dug up all the cemeteries and used them for land in the UK.

Sounds ridiculous I hear you say but it will happen, might take a few hundred years though but Britain is a fairly small island and population is growing. :lecture:
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scotch03
On a serious note!

Who wants to remain in the US should they die whilst here?

And who has insurance to be shipped back home?
I want to be shipped home and my ashes tipped into the lake on the 185 yard Par 3 2nd hole at Woodbury Park Golf & Country Club, so I can be with all the bastard balls i've put in there.

Rob
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:55 pm

Originally posted by Patrick
You're Weird!

... and you're about to be evacuated!

To know me is to love me right Richard! ô¿~
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Click here Find a Grave or stroll through an online cemetary?

Bit odd, but I found this site looking up Mother Goose so I thought I'd share it!
I saw this and began to wonder, is there something about death that you find appealing?
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:03 pm

Originally posted by veryfunny
I saw this and began to wonder, is there something about death that you find appealing?

Oh for god's sake..... I found the site, looked up a few dead famous people and shared the flippin link!

Don't even try it!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:11 pm

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
I worry about you sometmies Brigie (no d), I really do....

Theres a link on there - "Posthumous Reunions". What the hell is that? Can someone click it and tell me what it says? (I was too scared to....)

Hmmmm, OK let me see! It's a link page where you can click on the cast of a favoutote show (eg: I Love Lucy) and see where they all are on one page!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:12 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

not that weird, a bit like doing the Highgate cemetary tour.

Must admit I did hide the page behind a load of other windows while taking the tour, less co-workers think I'm morbid.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:17 pm

I'd consider myself weird if I pretended not to be curious about death as much as the next person.

A topic worthy of never being discussed again is "Where do you want to be burried?" if your eating dinner with my husbands family. The subject came up once and soon escalated into a fight about who was going to have the parents live with them when they got 'older' -- It was like a Monty Python scetch!

I stayed well out of it and pretended to do the dishes!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Hmmmm, OK let me see! It's a link page where you can click on the cast of a favoutote show (eg: I Love Lucy) and see where they all are on one page!
You seem a bit touchy but you have to remember not everyone sees the world through your eyes, it was just a question because I did not get it.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 2:28 pm

Originally posted by veryfunny
No offense taken 'veryfunny'! It was the word appealing that bothered me a little! So to answer your question, no, this was just a random site I happened on through an MSN search.

If we all saw the same thing... Our inermost qualities, the things we are proud to proclaim, I'd say it wouldn't be all that bad.

Any questions?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.