Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Wikiposts

Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Originally Posted by rincewind
Alrighty, made it back in one piece at just after 5:00pm.

As soon as I hear anything, I'll post the outcome.
Well, someone on eBay may know sooner than you do whether you got the job or not, and the answer maybe on their toast! Just check this out!

But well done, and glad you made it back safely.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:38 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
Well, someone on eBay may know sooner than you do whether you got the job or not, and the answer maybe on their toast! Just check this out!

But well done, and glad you made it back safely.
What the hell am I doing going for interviews? All I have to do is sell toast online.

$510.00!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:39 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Franklin
I hope they paid something towards your travel expenses.
Giving me the job would be payment enough
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Finally!!! An interview. Wahoo!!!

What the hell am I doing going for interviews? All I have to do is sell toast online.

$510.00!!!!
LOL - Just do a search on "Michael Jackson, Toast" and you'll see some more pop up! Also, someone is selling some "Paris Hilton, Toast" with hair! :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:50 am
Franklin

Giving me the job would be payment enough
Well, they should do the decent thing and give you the job! Especially as you are willing to move mountains to take the job! Best of luck to you, I hope you get it.

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:51 am
You Are All Diseased

Well, they should do the decent thing and give you the job! Especially as you are willing to move mountains to take the job! Best of luck to you, I hope you get it.
Appreciate it.

Please tell me you caught the Super Volcano show?? I watched it twice it was so cool.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:18 pm
Franklin

Appreciate it.

Please tell me you caught the Super Volcano show?? I watched it twice it was so cool.

Sorry ... I still haven't seen it.

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm sure you gave it your best shot. Sending positive vibes to you.

BTW, will you be wearing the lucky shorts until you hear about the outcome? Is that how it works?

Celsius
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Rincewind, I would follow the interview up with a letter, it helped me get a job over 100 applicants before. It apparently impressed them, because no one else interviewed did .
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:34 pm
You Are All Diseased

Sorry ... I still haven't seen it.
I'll buy it for you for Xmas
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:35 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Celsius
BTW, will you be wearing the lucky shorts until you hear about the outcome? Is that how it works?

Celsius
At that point, only burning them will get them off. It's also bad luck to wash them

Lucky undies worn during interview only. They must be removed at night.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:40 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Best of luck Rincewind, I would follow the interview up with a letter, it helped me get a job over 100 applicants before. It apparently impressed them, because no one else interviewed did .
Sounds like a plan but it won't get there in time. I should hear back tomorrow or Friday.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:47 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan but it won't get there in time. I should hear back tomorrow or Friday.
Positive thoughts.Sounds like the interview went well.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:49 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Positive thoughts.Sounds like the interview went well.
Better than what I thought it would. I was scared I'd be a little rusty after freelancing for a while but it went well.

Just a matter of who they pick now. Nail biting time, lol.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:51 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Better than what I thought it would. I was scared I'd be a little rusty after freelancing for a while but it went well.

Just a matter of who they pick now. Nail biting time, lol.
At least you know your brain hasn't gone to mush.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.