Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Feeling crap....

Feeling crap....

Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:39 am
ScarlettHill

Default Feeling crap....

Heck I have such a lot to celebrate when I browse these forums I don't know how I dare moan. I'm here. I even have my green card. But I've felt like hell these last few days. Exhausted all the time, tearful for no reason... Don't know if it's culture shock finally catching up with me or what... I feel like I've been smacked over the head with a lump of 2 by 4...

Don't mind me - just sitting here talking to myself...

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Feeling crap....

Originally posted by ScarlettHill
Heck I have such a lot to celebrate when I browse these forums I don't know how I dare moan. I'm here. I even have my green card. But I've felt like hell these last few days. Exhausted all the time, tearful for no reason... Don't know if it's culture shock finally catching up with me or what... I feel like I've been smacked over the head with a lump of 2 by 4...

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
Any morning sickness though ??

Jovially Yours
Old Aug 20th 2003, 11:50 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Have the kids gone back to school, if they have its all the diseases that your kids have brought home - incubators!

Patrick

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
Old Aug 20th 2003, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
And to think, you scoffed when I mentioned West Nile Virus a few weeks back after your bite frenzy..................you moan away girl, thats what this forums about, you will always find a friend here.....unlike Patrick who has no friends !!!

Rob
Old Aug 20th 2003, 1:07 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
It must be the culture shock, in the U.S it feels like you have been hit around the head with a 2 by 4.........If your in the U.K it feels like you have been hit around the head with a 4 by 2.

(my old man was a carpenter, I still say 4 by 2 at home depot....and all I get is blank stares )
Old Aug 20th 2003, 1:07 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am a mosquito magnet, or are they biting flies, they seem to love DEET too! Why is that? I spend most of the hot and sticky Virginia summer in trousers, 1) to avoid the buggers, and 2) to hide the inflamed skin reaction!

I'm even convinced I've been exposed to West Niles...I feel hot and sweaty, suffer from headaches, and generally drowsy.

Eventually it passes, but when it's with me, I do but wonder!
Old Aug 20th 2003, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
I too am a mosquito magnet, or are they biting flies, they seem to love DEET too! Why is that? I spend most of the hot and sticky Virginia summer in trousers, 1) to avoid the buggers, and 2) to hide the inflamed skin reaction!

I'm even convinced I've been exposed to West Niles...I feel hot and sweaty, suffer from headaches, and generally drowsy.

Eventually it passes, but when it's with me, I do but wonder!

Which part of VA is that then ?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:25 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

Ashburn, VA. A slightly higher elevation than the rest of the swamp, but still 100 bugs for every cubic feet of humid air.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:55 pm
ScarlettHill

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Any morning sickness though ??

Jovially Yours
Thanks, Scrumptious, now I feel crap and scared:scared:

Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:59 pm
ScarlettHill

Originally posted by robclews
And to think, you scoffed when I mentioned West Nile Virus a few weeks back after your bite frenzy..................you moan away girl, thats what this forums about, you will always find a friend here.....unlike Patrick who has no friends !!!

Rob
Cheers, Rob

Hubby wants me to see the doc but I told him I don't feel well enough.

-=-
friendofpatrickner!

Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers, Rob

Hubby wants me to see the doc but I told him I don't feel well enough.

-=-
friendofpatrickner!
Shame I have a great bedside manner too !

Oh wait, you mean a proper doc ?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
Ashburn, VA. A slightly higher elevation than the rest of the swamp, but still 100 bugs for every cubic feet of humid air.
Is that near Dulles airport ?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 6:54 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
Have the kids gone back to school, if they have its all the diseases that your kids have brought home - incubators!

Patrick

I always feel better when they DO go back to school!

Next Wednesday (27th) I'll be tying balloons on my car and stuffing my gob with a veritable feast of chocolates. My local grocery store now sells PG-Tips and all is right with the world.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:57 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Is that near Dulles airport ?
yes it is west of the airport, very convenient, though very suburban, I work in Reston which has a lot more going for it these days. Whereabouts in VA are you?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully going to be in Manassas Park.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.