Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A favor - US schools

A favor - US schools

Old May 10th 2005, 5:24 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A favor - US schools

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
No, but they will have a subscription-based medicine to 'manage' it.

(Side effects are rare and may include colored fonts, multiple typefaces, upside-down fonts, random boldface, and spurious capital letters.)

if not taken regulary symptons will recur

Last edited by candy wy.; May 10th 2005 at 5:35 pm.
Old May 10th 2005, 5:28 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
No, but they will have a subscription-based medicine to 'manage' it.

(Side effects are rare and may include colored fonts, multiple typefaces, upside-down fonts, random boldface, and spurious capital letters.)

Can I hAVE (sOmE) plEASe? i thinK i MAY: HA VE A SERIous, bout cominG...ON!

Old May 10th 2005, 5:31 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
Don't have medical insurance. Guess I'll just have to wear some shades and hope it all goes away.
think you may need the medication seems there may be a epidemic
Old May 10th 2005, 5:33 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Can I hAVE (sOmE) plEASe? i thinK i MAY: HA VE A SERIous, bout cominG...ON!
Git!!
Old May 10th 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

I think I just received font poisoning
"It comes down to the fact that you supply the blue, and they supply the other colors and mix them with your blue, and maybe there's some blue left in the painting and maybe there isn't. Maybe there wasn't supposed to be any there in the first place. So have some fun and make a good blue and walk away."

Viggo Mortensen
American actor, photographer, artist and writer, b.1958

I like the color blue, is that so wrong? Its there, so why not use it?
Old May 10th 2005, 6:13 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjmb
I like the color blue, is that so wrong? Its there, so why not use it?
Are you below 5' 11" ??
Old May 10th 2005, 6:16 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by New in NY
As far as I know (and I might be wrong) New Jersey only has medical and religious exemption, meaning you can't object to vaccinations on philosophical/moral grounds. In the case of religious/moral reasons it has to be against all vaccinations, you can't have a religious objection to Hepatitis B vaccine and get the tetanus done.

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/immleg2003.htm#e

No one can force you to have your children immunized. And you do have the choice to pick and choose which ones you will allow and which ones you won't, as long as you have a good enough reason and these reasons are valid (that is there are research or a child in family has had a reaction etc.) for allowing some and not others. As far as Hep B vaccine, moral reasons are good enough. It is the only vaccine that a child has where the disease is sexually transmitted and the main reason for children getting the disease. Therefore, you can entitled, as a parent, to opt your child out of this one and this one only if you so wish.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Are you below 5' 11" ??
?
Old May 10th 2005, 6:46 pm
You Are All Diseased

?
Simple yes or no. It's not that hard
Old May 10th 2005, 6:52 pm
Unknown quantity

New in NY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ben
http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/immleg2003.htm#e

No one can force you to have your children immunized. And you do have the choice to pick and choose which ones you will allow and which ones you won't, as long as you have a good enough reason and these reasons are valid (that is there are research or a child in family has had a reaction etc.) for allowing some and not others. As far as Hep B vaccine, moral reasons are good enough. It is the only vaccine that a child has where the disease is sexually transmitted and the main reason for children getting the disease. Therefore, you can entitled, as a parent, to opt your child out of this one and this one only if you so wish.
You are right Ben, my information was not up to date. Sorry for that.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Simple yes or no. It's not that hard
Yes Yes Yes. Apparently a simple Yes was too short a message for the system before you ask why in triplicate.

I'm in a green mood today
Old May 10th 2005, 6:55 pm
You Are All Diseased

Yes Yes Yes. Apparently a simple Yes was too short a message for the system before you ask why in triplicate.

I'm in a green mood today
Not looking good. Male or female?
Old May 10th 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not looking good. Male or female?
I knew I should of added female
Old May 10th 2005, 7:00 pm
You Are All Diseased

I knew I should of added female
Hmmmm......

I'm sensing you have children and one has been in Europe for a long period of time.

And I'm sensing......Ah!!.....understand fully the choice of fonts. Thanks for your time.
Old May 10th 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hmmmm......

I'm sensing you have children and one has been in Europe for a long period of time.

And I'm sensing......Ah!!.....understand fully the choice of fonts. Thanks for your time.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Terry Pratchett

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.