Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

FAO Lothianlad

FAO Lothianlad

Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAO Lothianlad

Originally posted by ray6
Irritation and how to deliver it,, I believe..BUT I was his age once ..
Yep, Ray....it seems that I score quite highly as an irritant. You are not the only person I piss off by any means.... what I find really scary is that I don't do it intentionally!

:scared:
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
University is great place to decide what you want to learn more about.

What did you study?
Hi Chopper-Chris:

English. G1ant has already more or less answered your query in his post.

Cheers

Old Aug 4th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Lothianlad
Yep, Ray....it seems that I score quite highly as an irritant. You are not the only person I piss off by any means.... what I find really scary is that I don't do it intentionally!

:scared:

LOL!

Why if you are finished Uni now are you up at 8am, are you mad.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by ducatiandy
LOL!

Why if you are finished Uni now are you up at 8am, are you mad.
Andy: Sadly I have to go out to keep the wheels of the retail world turning and do my bit in Tesco's quest to make billions more profit. In return I get paid some petty cash out of these profits which I need to survive. Mum will no longer support me - now what do you think of that iniquity? Also, Tony Blur is hoping to get something in the way of debt repayment sometime in the near future. No chance if I stay with Tesco doing anything between 16 and 24 hours a week on a checkout dealing with the crazy public...but the likelihood of that happening is somewhere in the region of zilch. So that's why I was up at 8am...I come on line while I have breakfast...all part of the wake-up process. Today daylight for me dawned at about noon. Great!

Cheers