Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Facial Furniture

Facial Furniture

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:46 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Facial Furniture

Can someone tell me why the moustache is still so popular among American men???
(and some women, ~snigger~)

Out of the many, many American men I have come into contact with in my nearly 2 years in the states I have seen everything from chinstrap beards to 50 year olds with goatee's, to mexican style long 'tache's to something that resembles Gordan the Gopher having curled up and died on a top lip.
Also is it just me or do 99% of the Police Force and Fire Brigade personnel all have them? Is it in the rules when they join?

No-one repeat, NO-ONE, with the exception of Tom Selleck ever looks better with a moustache.

Disagree? Think of Dr. Phil, and the entire male population of Texas.

Disgusting!

Ban them I say, ban them!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:07 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facial Furniture

Originally Posted by Sarah

Out of the many, many American men I have come into contact with in my nearly 2 years in the states I have seen everything from chinstrap beards to 50 year olds with goatee's, to mexican style long 'tache's to something that resembles Gordan the Gopher having curled up and died on a top lip.
Also is it just me or do 99% of the Police Force and Fire Brigade personnel all have them? Is it in the rules when they join?
No-one repeat, NO-ONE, with the exception of Tom Selleck ever looks better with a moustache.

Disgusting!

Oh how true that is!!! Most men look like crap with facial hair.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Disgusting!

hehe funny you should mention this...lol we hate womb brooms...lol my man says why would anyone want to cultivate on their face what grows wild on their ass.... and yer right seems it's loads of texans at it...now i don't mind a bit of rough lol a day to two's growth on my man but not all these big long hairy things growing on their face, around their mouth ...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

So do I need to shave now then?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
So do I need to shave now then?
nahhhhhhh said i liked a bit of rough
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:24 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed a fat guy/goatee connection. It's as if certain men feel a fur-encircled mouth will distract other people from the several cubic meters of blubber below.

Last edited by Hiro11; Feb 3rd 2006 at 8:44 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Disgusting!

To either look "tough" or to hide an ugly face.

You couldn't pay me to stop shaving. As much as shaving itself is a pain in the arse I hate to look scruffy. Longest I have ever been without a shave was 5 days and I hated every second of it.

Besides, would a woman rather have a nice smooth sensation against her skin or a cheese grater (dont answer that Leslie66)
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TruBrit
I'll take that as a compliment then. Kind of.

Well it is nothing more than a day or so's worth of growth...and the missus did say it tickles her inner thighs a treat.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hiro11
. It's as if certain men feel a fur-encircled mouth with distract other people from the several cubic meters of blubber below.

lol could be the reason....hate it when their mexican food drips down on it...ugh omg
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11
I've noticed a fat guy/goatee connection. It's as if certain men feel a fur-encircled mouth with distract other people from the several cubic meters of blubber below.
I think you'll find its to cover up the quadruple chins and to catch any food that might fall out of the mouth before it hits the floor
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Pssst He's from t'North. He'll be a bit of rough clean shaven or not!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
Pssst He's from t'North. He'll be a bit of rough clean shaven or not!!
Yes thats true.. The North where real men come from. Not southern shandy drinking, moisturising gay boys
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

I'll take that as a compliment then. Kind of.

Well it is nothing more than a day or so's worth of growth...and the missus did say it tickles her inner thighs a treat.
lol a woman after me own heart...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

lol a woman after me own heart...

Although I may post a clean shaven pic (when I next have a shave) for comparison purposes.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Yes thats true.. The North where real men come from. Not southern shandy drinking, moisturising gay boys
lol best not tell me man that...now i've some uk male gay friends and like them...no probs at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.