Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Explanation of the Primaries please.

Wikiposts

Explanation of the Primaries please.

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:27 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Explanation of the Primaries please.

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Thank you so much for opening my eyes! I've been walking the Earth ever so ignorant. Lemme give you a big fat kiss! MWAH! LoL As if.... Funny that you wouldn't be able to tell me that if it weren't for the internet.
And you wouldn't be able to read this page without Mr Berners-Lee, a Brit.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

SuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really nice

Hmmm. I've always had to settle for slender physique and medium breasts. Poor me.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:29 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some love back at you

By the way, have you made arrangements to see the dentist?

It's in the pipe mate. Re: getting screwed at the pump - always havng to explain this to americans ha ha. We don't. We have a hugely comprehensive public transort system. Nobody takes their car to work or has to drive 30miles to visit their best and most local friend, silly billy. We buy gas in litres and five pound can last all week so a big fat to ya

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:30 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
And you wouldn't be able to read this page without Mr Berners-Lee, a Brit.

Using what technology??? No sense in developing the WWW without an infrastructure to support it. So???
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

SuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really niceSuzanneMaria is just really nice

SillySod, my English husband would militantly disagree about how efficient your public transportation system is...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SuzanneMaria
Hmmm. I've always had to settle for slender physique and medium breasts. Poor me.
Settle no more. Suzanna meet Uga, Uga Suzanne. Just post the pics the next morning please
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:32 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
It's in the pipe mate. Re: getting screwed at the pump - always havng to explain this to americans ha ha. We don't. We have a hugely comprehensive public transort system. Nobody takes their car to work or has to drive 30miles to visit their best and most local friend, silly billy. We buy gas in litres and five pound can last all week so a big fat to ya

Quit turning me on with that tongue action there. You know better than that Sod. Besides, when you have a country as small as yours I guess I can understand that.
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Using what technology??? No sense in developing the WWW without an infrastructure to support it. So???

Hey -- as a dual, I win both ways!
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

ugacrew, I'm originally from Pensacola, Fla., but then my parents moved to the D.C. area when I was 10. I love both areas, but I'd rather live in Pensacola (England just doesn't cut it with clear-water, moderate water-temp beaches).
Pensacola, does have a little shark problem. Best stay on the beach.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:34 pm
Riding on silver wings

SillySod, my English husband would militantly disagree about how efficient your public transportation system is...
Be prepared to present a lot of photographic evidence around here. The main items of request are boob 1 and boob 2 and in no particular order.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:37 pm
Bugger Off!

Until he found himself without one. Lived in K-zoo last year. Had no car. Had no sidewalks. Had no busses to speak of (one and hour that went to the bus terminal and nowhere else). It took the wife 2 hours everyday just to get to work on a journey that took 14 minutes by car. Two hours back. In lake effect snow. With no sidewalks because pedestrians dont mean shit here.

It is just the british way to complain about the transport system. It is dirty. Crowded. Late. And..............there. Bit like the NHS. Try a month in Michigan in the dead of winter without a car when there is a foot of snow on the ground, while it is 10 below, and then ask him how he feels about the brit transport system. I dares ya
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Actually, in all the time I lived in and visited Pensacola (incidentally, one of the prettiest beaches on the planet), no one ever got attacked by a shark. Riptides after a storm were the big threat. There was a hammerhead shark that hung out at the end of this long pier jutting out into the water, and everyone wanted to catch him ("Joe"), but to my knowledge, no one ever did. He was clever about not getting snagged on bait hooks meant for him.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:41 pm
Septicity

Quit turning me on with that tongue action there. You know better than that Sod.
If a mancy manc's actually offering foreplay instead of just straight in there, you must really have him going.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:41 pm
Bugger Off!

Quit turning me on with that tongue action there. You know better than that Sod. Besides, when you have a country as small as yours I guess I can understand that.
Daren't comment on the other stuff ha ha - but seriously, that is why. We don't have to drive 30 miles to work everyday and call that a short journey. If you are rich enough to live in Yorkshire and work in London you can fly down there for not too much moola and be home for supper.

Everyone in the Uk says to me - 3 dollars a GALLON!!! f cuk man, thats cheap as shit. Then I have to explain it all the other way around for them lol. We do about 35 miles a day for wifes work and kids school. 3 bucks a gallon aint cheap when you look at it that way.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm
Bugger Off!

Originally Posted by fatbrit
If a mancy manc's actually offering foreplay instead of just straight in there, you must really have him going.
One woman geezer me mate, you know that. A channel four documentary could turn this one on lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.