Excited!!!!

Old Dec 30th 2004, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Excited!!!!

This time tomorrow I will be 4 hours from landing in Edinburgh!!!

Talked to my friends today and they have got us tickets all for one of the pubs in Glasgow for New Years Eve - assuming we make it to that point! Rob's going to have all his illusions of the rolling hills and kilts shattered in one fell swoop

It's amazing how fast time goes by - doesn't seem that long since I was posting on here when I was leaving to come out -where does the time go!

Well, off to pack - last minute as usual - I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and all the best to everyone for 2005!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Shish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really nice
Default Re: Excited!!!!

Originally Posted by Lesley1020
This time tomorrow I will be 4 hours from landing in Edinburgh!!!

Talked to my friends today and they have got us tickets all for one of the pubs in Glasgow for New Years Eve - assuming we make it to that point! Rob's going to have all his illusions of the rolling hills and kilts shattered in one fell swoop

It's amazing how fast time goes by - doesn't seem that long since I was posting on here when I was leaving to come out -where does the time go!

Well, off to pack - last minute as usual - I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and all the best to everyone for 2005!
Please say a big hi to Glasgow for me I wish it was me going home for a big swally on hogmanay. Have a good yin.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:25 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shish kebab
Please say a big hi to Glasgow for me I wish it was me going home for a big swally on hogmanay. Have a good yin.
Have a fab time! I took the American other half to Edinburgh for Hogmanay last year, after driving 5 hours in appalling weather we got to Edinburgh only to discover everything had been cancelled because of said appalling weather. We didn't even get any fireworks cause they were concerned that the wind would blow them all into the crowd. We did however get a naked toff climbing up on a traffic light wa-hey! Give our regards to Scotland and have a drink on us!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

lifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant futurelifeisgreat has a brilliant future

Have a great time Lesley!!!!