Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Exchanging US Dollars

Exchanging US Dollars

Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default Exchanging US Dollars

Hi, I am a UK citizen working in US. Would anyone know any UK based foreign exchange brokers to help avoid exchanging money via high street banks? I used HiFx for amny years but was told today that, since I reside in US, the "US latest regulations" (?) prevent HiFx from exchanging funds into GBP or Canadian Dollars? Has anyone come across this problem? Thank you,
Gezza
Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Exchanging US Dollars

Originally Posted by Gezza
Hi, I am a UK citizen working in US. Would anyone know any UK based foreign exchange brokers to help avoid exchanging money via high street banks? I used HiFx for amny years but was told today that, since I reside in US, the "US latest regulations" (?) prevent HiFx from exchanging funds into GBP or Canadian Dollars? Has anyone come across this problem? Thank you,
Gezza
Try xe.com.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by markwm
Try xe.com.
Thanks. will check it out.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Try xe.com.
+1. Works for me.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:57 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Try xe.com.
+2