Reload this Page >

Ex Pats in California (LA)

Ex Pats in California (LA)

Old Feb 24th 2012, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Mark_25_UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex Pats in California (LA)

Hello

Moved here in January 2012. Wife has been here for 5 years.

Is anybody out there?

Mark.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ex Pats in California (LA)

Have you been to Santa Monica yet - there is the Kings Head pub and the Brittania pub. I'm in Northern CA but I believe there is a large UK expat pop in LA
Old Feb 25th 2012, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mark_25_UK
Hello

Moved here in January 2012. Wife has been here for 5 years.

Is anybody out there?

Mark.
I just got here in January with my wife. Where are you located?
Old Feb 25th 2012, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bromleygirl
Have you been to Santa Monica yet - there is the Kings Head pub and the Brittania pub. I'm in Northern CA but I believe there is a large UK expat pop in LA
Both a little disappointing though the full English at the Kings Head is pretty good.
Old Feb 25th 2012, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond repute

There are many, many English/British pubs in northern LA.

IMO Crown and Anchor in Thousand Oaks is the best one.

Kings Head is a bit whatever however it is reliable for opening early in the morning for live UK sports, which is very useful.

Edit: There are loads of UK expats in this area. Welcome!