eurovision

Old May 20th 2005, 7:36 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eurovision

Originally Posted by AmeriBrit05
no they qalified wat u talkin bout? its not football u kno, i dont have problem with keys on the keyboard, im a paraplegic
They were knocked out in the "semi finals" if you want to be pedantic. Didnt qualify for th finals...which is what counts.
Old May 20th 2005, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I see we've gone for talent over looks:

Old May 22nd 2005, 6:33 am
Just Joined

AmeriBrit05 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wud doer
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:22 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmeriBrit05
i wud doer
I thought you said you were a paraplegic?
Old May 22nd 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Ladies & Gentlemen, hers are the winning lyrics !

My Number One
Music: Christos Dantis Lyrics: Christos Dantis - Natalia Germanou

You're my lover
undercover
You're the most impressive person I discovered

You're delicious
So capricious
If I find out you don’t want me I'll be vicious

Say you love me
and you'll have me
In your arms forever and I won't forget it

Say you miss me
Come and kiss me
Take me up to heaven and you won't regret it
You are the one
You're my number one
The only treasure I'll ever have
You are the one
You're my number one
Anything for you 'cause you're the one I love

You're my lover
undercover
You're the most impressive person I discovered

You're a fire
and desire
When I kiss your lips, you know, you take me higher

You're addiction
my conviction
You're my passion, my relief, my crucifixion

Never leave me
And believe me
You will be the sun into my raining season

Never leave me
And believe me
In my empty life you'll be the only reason
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I find out you don’t want me I'll be vicious.... Sounds like a bloody stalker.

The minger we chucked up finished 22/24 with 18 points.
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
I guess we are busy translating your original question into English. .
LOL I was going to say. Hey AmeriBrit, we've got spellchecker now, take the plunge!