Eurovision

Old May 22nd 2004, 7:11 pm
MCL
Just Joined

MCL is an unknown quantity at this point

You are all pathetic. I do not care if you care or not. The problem with "the" is that it is a sad remnant of Russian imperialistic policy. Whoever uses it still is doing it either out of ignorance or because he/she supports the above-mentioned policy. Which category you belong to, it is your business. Either you are ignorant, or you are a Russian or Western chauvinist (a person with a prejudiced belief in the superiority of his or her own kind).

Regarding Ukraine being a third-world country, if you say it so, it does not make it so. Whatever you call it anyway, be it 3rd or 4th or 25th in your ignorant mind, the fact is that it is Ukraine. Without "the".

It is funny that you guys insist, just of pure (an ridiculous) spite. I didn't use ****** and f**k; I just pointed out a simple mistake. Oh you are so touchy, aren't you?

I lived in Kyiv for two years and loved every minute of it. The fact that Ruslana won Eurovision 2004 (and deserved it big time), only shows that the west should not disregard nations like Ukraine and think that just because something says "made in the UK" everyone would fall on their knees. They kicked your ass, and you are angry. Well, don't be angry at me.
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, you've made your point.

Now be a good boy and piss off.
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL
They kicked your ass, and you are angry. Well, don't be angry at me.
Cried in my beer I did,
I so wanted to win the singing competition.
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:26 pm
MCL
Just Joined

Wink

Pimpbot, now as you said it, let it be peace

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Ok, you've made your point.

Now be a good boy and piss off.
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Guessing chernobyl fried your brains then MCL ?
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:28 pm
MCL
Just Joined

Talking

manc1976, I knew you would say that: -- sour grapes...
Old May 22nd 2004, 10:18 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously they don't have much call for sarcasm in THE Ukraine.
...still not giving a f**k by the way :lecture:

I'm sure you will be happy to accept the large subsidies Britain, Germany etc contribute to these dirt poor nations because of the European Union though.
Old May 22nd 2004, 10:32 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by MCL

Regarding Ukraine being a third-world country, if you say it so, it does not make it so. Whatever you call it anyway, be it 3rd or 4th or 25th in your ignorant mind, the fact is that it is Ukraine. Without "the".
Україна

Get it right!

Sorry if anyone's browser is old and can't render Cyrillic.
Old May 24th 2004, 5:46 pm
MCL
Just Joined

Well, jambo_2004, you are so 5 minutes ago... How sad...

Dirt poor? Wake up, please... There are poor people there, as well as there are dirt poor people here in the U.S., and nowhere I travelled in the world (I haven't been to Africa yet) did I see such desperate slums as here in some parts of the U.S. Some ghost towns look like they never have gotten over 1930's depression. And this is in the richest country in the world, mind you.

Ukraine, on the other hand, has made considerable progress, taking into account that it has been barely 13 years since it shrugged off Russia's oppressive rule, and not quite yet still. Go to Kyiv and check it out for yourself. I bet you won't be able to afford some hotels and restaurants. Many Ukrainians can.

I do not know why I bother to even talk to you. Haven't I been reading desperate tales here on this forum from Brits on their knees begging for a US green card? I do not know where you get your overblown ego from.

Talking about subsidies? Well, doesn't the US government live on credit from foreign investors? Financial aid is something that whole lot of the world takes advantage from. The main thing is that Ukraine has economic and intellectual potential that such countries as Russia do not, those who highly depend on raw materials: pump and sell. Once the well is dry, everything goes downhill.

I do not give a f**k whether you give a f**k or not. It is just sad that you show off as an uneducated moron.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

on a side note.........
Ice hockey player from The Ukraine, Ruslan Fedotenko scored twice in Tampa's 2-1 victory of Calgary last night in the stanley Cup finals.

Ruslan is a hero in his home country the Ukraine but never played in the Ukrainian league.

Looks like the Stanley Cup will be going to the Ukraine this summer..........good for the Ukraine.

anyone else got any recent news stories on the Ukraine?

Last edited by manc1976; Jun 8th 2004 at 3:29 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
on a side note.........
Ice hockey player from The Ukrainian Ruslan Fedotenko scored twice in Tampa's 2-1 victory of Calgary last night in the stanley Cup finals.

Ruslan is a hero in his home country the Ukraine but never played in the Ukrainian league.

Looks like the Stanley Cup will be going to the Ukraine this summer..........good for the Ukraine.

anyone else got any recent news stories on the Ukraine?

Naked provocation Manc.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:54 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure our friend is long gone by now since all his posts were in this thread. We need idiots like him to add some laughter to the forum, otherwise the place looks like a bunch of threads each one resembling a script from a soap opera...I won't give examples cos that's not nice

Last edited by jambo_2004; Jun 8th 2004 at 9:11 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:57 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
Naked provocation
Its the best kind!