Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Euromillions people - let's win big

Euromillions people - let's win big

Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Euromillions people - let's win big

Originally Posted by tony126
I thought you had to declare it to the IRS if you won.
F**K the IRS
keep it in the UK and drip feed yourself with a debit card.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eskimo
er....how do you this? the rules clearly state you have to be a UK resident
That's easy....you LIE!!! If your number comes up you jump on the next flight home , rush to their offices and tell them you just got off your night shift down the pit.
No publicity thank you
Cheque now please
Old Jan 29th 2006, 3:20 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

In future this draw will only be allowed to roll over 3 times as jackpots like the current one are considered to be too large
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:42 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
In future this draw will only be allowed to roll over 3 times as jackpots like the current one are considered to be too large

spoil sports.. not good news bigdavyg not good news at all
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:17 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Still worth the odd flutter though! I called my dad and got a balance on my current account this weekend, I should be good for a few tickets next weekend
Old Jan 31st 2006, 5:33 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Woo Hoo!!!!!! We've won!!

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (#1054) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday 28th January, 2006.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted twice in a week to encourage prospective overseas entries. The internet emailing diea was used, since most people do are not able to purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.

The result of our computer draw (#1054) selected your name and email address attached to e-ticket number: 56475612545 187 with Serial number 5368/03 drew the lucky numbers:

which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £691,252 (Six hundred and ninety one thousand, two hundred and fifty two pounds sterling) in cash credited to file *************.This is from a total cash prize of £2,073,756 (Two million, seventy three thousand, seven hundred and fifty six pounds sterling), to be shared by you and two others, in this category i.e. Match 6.

You can check your winning by matching your lucky numbers on our result checking page in the link below......

Can you believe it??

No, neither did I
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:19 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BigDavyG] Next draw on Friday - jackpot should be at least £125 million QUOTE]

I'll need to win that to pay next months gas bill!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Yosser]
Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Next draw on Friday - jackpot should be at least £125 million QUOTE]

I'll need to win that to pay next months gas bill!

You still wanking on about that gas bill?

Just got ours in and this month is $100 less - a mere $350!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:15 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Big D]
Originally Posted by Yosser

You still wanking on about that gas bill?

Just got ours in and this month is $100 less - a mere $350!
You'll never hear the last of it