Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

English premier league football

English premier league football

Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:59 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English premier league football

Originally Posted by Bob
could always copy and paste it here and say where it needs to go and someone could update it for you
I bit the bullet and changed it. Now updated with Fox Soccer plus and the F1 part I updated as well to reflect that Fox now show 4 races on their main national channel.

Last edited by lansbury; Jan 3rd 2011 at 10:03 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flogmad
I'd like to carry on watching English Premier League and Champions League football once we move to the US next month.

Come to think of it, European Tour and USPGA golf as well.

Can anyone recommend a good satellite or cable provider?

Thanks
You can watch online for free at http://www.atdhe.net/
Old Jan 4th 2011, 1:31 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Does the 'Golf' Channel have European PGA coverage? I don't watch it but was just wondering. Maybe we should add that to the wiki.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brucky
I really hope that comcast will add Fox Soccer+ to their line up soon
Think yourself lucky...I can't even get regular FSC via my cable provider.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 6:18 am
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
Man that sucks
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lansbury
Good thing about FSC+ it carries some of the Championship league games for those of us who support one of those teams. COYH
Hornets?
Hoops?
Hull?

Go on - I give up. Who do you support?
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

flogmad is an unknown quantity at this point

I bit the bullet and changed it. Now updated with Fox Soccer plus and the F1 part I updated as well to reflect that Fox now show 4 races on their main national channel.
That's really helpful, thanks for that.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

flogmad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MarylandNed
You can watch online for free at http://www.atdhe.net/
Thanks. I'll try it out when we get there.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:07 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimberHut
Hornets?
Old Jan 4th 2011, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Cool - watched Watford beat Pompey the other day. Game was on a 2 hour delay - wasn't hard to avoid the score.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

I subscribe to the online service at http://foxsoccer.tv. I have a media center PC hooked up to the TV so I can watch it on the 50" plasma. Only downside is having to get up at 6:45 am on Saturdays to watch the 3:00 pm games.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

philbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nicephilbrown901 is just really nice

Just checked and FSC and ESPN2 seem to be available in Greater Boston through the cable providers I have researched. Looks like I won't miss the end of the season (and Fergie's boys take the title back) when we move over in April.

Is it US commentators and how does HD sport coverage compare great to the BSkyB?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philbrown901
Is it US commentators and how does HD sport coverage compare great to the BSkyB?
British commentators, usually with an ex-professional as a side kick.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philbrown901
(and Fergie's boys take the title back) when we move over in April.

....another Man Ure fan from ..... er...Oxford....

All the EPL games I've seen have commentary by English blokes, and ones you've heard of too!
Old Jan 6th 2011, 3:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

All the EPL games I've seen have commentary by English blokes, and ones you've heard of too!
One's I've seen, I'd wish I hadn't, they'd been well horrid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.