Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City

An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City

Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:00 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute
Default An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City

An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City and looks at his watch several times in the space of a few minutes. The woman sitting nearby notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No," he replies, "I have this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it." Intrigued, she says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" He explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." She answers, "What's it telling you now?" "It says you're not wearing any panties." The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!'' The English man smirks, taps his watch and says... "Bloody things running about an hour fast............can I buy you a drink?"
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City

Originally Posted by britontour
An English man is sitting at the bar in New York City and looks at his watch several times in the space of a few minutes. The woman sitting nearby notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No," he replies, "I have this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it." Intrigued, she says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" He explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." She answers, "What's it telling you now?" "It says you're not wearing any panties." The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!'' The English man smirks, taps his watch and says... "Bloody things running about an hour fast............can I buy you a drink?"
Hehe
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I must remember that one
Old Apr 8th 2006, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britontour
Funny.
Reg. Frank R.