Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Engaged to a US citizen and need help on immigration process

Engaged to a US citizen and need help on immigration process

Old Nov 29th 2001, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 93
robmcintosh is an unknown quantity at this point

I have recently become happily engaged to a beautiful texas girl and, after deciding that it would be best if I move to the States, we are now considering the options on how best to achieve this ...
where to get married ?
how quickly will I be able to start working in the US ?
what problems are we likley to encounter ?
any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
robmcintosh is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2001, 2:00 am
Posts: n/a

You need to read www.k1faq.com and
http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm for lots of information on
the fiancé visa process. Also try posting at alt.visa.us.marriage-based for help from
those going through this process. Take Care. Shelley



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.