Wikiposts

The end ???

Old Mar 20th 2006, 4:27 pm
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end ???

Originally Posted by rushman
But not if you repeat everything you say
I am just so used having to repeat my self over here! , DP sorted now!
Old Mar 20th 2006, 5:45 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
... right now its hard to imagine going for any of your more adventurous suggestions.
Which is why you need to do it. Get out of town - you need to spend at least a few days in a place with no memories and no ghosts to cloud your thoughts. And that's probably not really back in the UK either, though a little friendly support can be good. Last time something similar happened to me, I bought a new pair of skis and went to Switzerland alone. Best thing I ever did. YMMV, but you can start moving on without making any hard decisions.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Bollox to her.... just another woman in a sea of women.

Job? Screw it!

Personally (and finances pending) I'd take the opportunity to slap a pack on my back and tour the USA and with my GC working where ever to earn whatever money I needed.

Lifes too short to piss it away moping....take the opportunity mate to do something you'll never get the chance to do again.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:06 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Losing the GF although horrible is not a world - ending scenario

find another girl or girls and have some fun
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:49 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you sat down together and talked about the end of your relationship or are you too hostile to each other to be able to talk at the moment.

Are you sad the relationship is over or relieved it is. Think about that one for a while.

Did you share a home jointly? Who gets to stay, who has to go?

Before you go off on the pilgrimage of discovery that some have suggested think out for yourself what you want to happen next. Its easy to run away from a problem or a life, its harder to stay and sort it out properly. Next step some talking maybe.

I wish you well.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:25 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The end ???

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Personally (and finances pending) I'd take the opportunity to slap a pack on my back and tour the USA and with my GC working where ever to earn whatever money I needed.

Lifes too short to piss it away moping....take the opportunity mate to do something you'll never get the chance to do again.
Here you go.....!!!

http://www.greentortoise.com/
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:43 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Here you go.....!!!

Exactamundo! Now how do I convince the missus i need to be away on business for a few months.....
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:12 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go.....!!!

I see they wisely got rid of Florida and transplanted Alaska there instead.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Bollox to her.... just another woman in a sea of women.

Job? Screw it!

Exactly. Pull yourself together, ya big ponce.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:20 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go.....!!!

OMG, they're still around...

excellent way to meet folks!

Try craigslist for a temporary place to stay. Stash your stuff in a storage locker or a friend's place and roam around a bit. Go 'home' and have a visit. Sit down and *then* make your pro/con list.

It's horrible now. It will be interesting shortly. It will be great in the not too distant future---you have a lot of wonderful choices in front of you.
best wishes!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

I know you haven't been massively happy here but I'm wondering if this break up is the catalyst for change that you really needed. Now that you dont have to stay in Chicago why dont you contact recruitment consultants throughout the US and see where the jobs turn up. As a single person you may find you have more fun and adventure here because you can start afresh and aren't constrained by any one person. I'm just wondering if this next period on your life could infact be an exciting time for you. In the meantime why dont you rent a room in a shared house to give yourself some breathing space from the troubles at home. Good luck in whatever you decide and dont forget if you should decide go home you will have a tonne of family and friends all waiting to welcome you however you will also have a tonne of us here sad that BigDavy has finally left the building.