The end ???

Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:30 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end ???

Sorry to hear about that BDG.

If it was me, I'd be tossing my skis in the back of the car, locking up the house, and going on an extended road trip. Take some time off and think about things. Leaving the home country, it changes you. Go for a visit home if you want, but don't pack up just yet. Check out the frapper map and plan a US tour!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
In New York City there is apparently a ratio of 6 women to every man.

I'm sure your accent will beguile a few of them!
If he's lucky, he may find one that also speaks English, too

Jim.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:39 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Sorry to hear about that BDG.

If it was me, I'd be tossing my skis in the back of the car, locking up the house, and going on an extended road trip. Take some time off and think about things. Leaving the home country, it changes you. Go for a visit home if you want, but don't pack up just yet. Check out the frapper map and plan a US tour!
I'd second that, chill out, think about things, F**k it......ROAD TRIP
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'd second that, chill out, think about things, F**k it......ROAD TRIP
Then get arrested by a sheriff similar to Buford T. Justice - you'd be living the dream.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:46 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Then get arrested by a sheriff similar to Buford T. Justice - you'd be living the dream.
"I say, I say, are you one of those Ingerlish commie liberal nancy boys, I been hearing about, well are ya boy?"
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:58 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
Would some flowers and an "I'm Sorry" help, on your part????

Jim.
Only if she sent them PD f**king Q!!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Only if she sent them PD f**king Q!!!!!

Nice one. LOL
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:02 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Sorry to hear about your situation mate but if you ain't happy here then there's only one thing to do. Get back to civilisation. We're foreigners here and if I were you I'd be back in the Smoke quicker that Bush could drop a bollock.

Then again.......you YF and S mate. Tell yourself your going home in 12 months and bang anything with a pulse for a year. You're only young once
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:25 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that - I reckon Jerseygirl had it spot on on #30. But then everyone has to make their own minds up. Rushman aint far off either!

by the way, that lass I mentioned last week is off in Marbella on a 40th birthday week, but if you want to talk to her, she'll be back next week..
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:07 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again to all the evening posters for your thoughts - it def helps to hear other peoples opinions and your good wishes are also kindy received.
I've just dished out a load of karma and will do so again when I'm able to reload. Everyone will get some, but please be patient - it might take a while - i don't recover from "spent-ness" as quick as I used to

I think that I'll wait for the dust to settle before making a decision, though right now its hard to imagine going for any of your more adventurous suggestions. Having already spent most of my early to mid-twenties bumming about back home its about time that I got the finger out and head down.

Anyway, its off to bed for now to spend another night trying to figure out wtf it all went wrong. Hopefully I'll manage to get 10 minutes shut eye at least - that should give me enough time to have my favourite dream of scoring the injury time winner for Northern Ireland against England in the World Cup final, before being whisked off to my private suite at the Dorchester to judge the final of the Miss Jubba-licious wet t-shirt contest.

Good luck and thanks - i appreciate it
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:07 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I primarily moved here to be with my USC girlfriend.
After a serious falling out at the weekend it looks like that is most likely over.
a serious falling out at the weekend? It's only Monday! Aren't you being a tad hasty? well you know best but unless it's cheating don't you think you are jumping the gun? You kids could be back together by next week
I read your other posts and you've made it clear that you don't want to explain and that's understandable but obviously to come here primarily for her in the first place you guys were in love!....a serious quarrel doesn't have to be the end of it all, shouldn't you be thinking about your relationship rather than thinking of returning home ( easier said than done ..I've mentally left hubby and jumped on a plane to the U.k hundreds of times! )

Right now I'd not make any hasty decisions if I was you, do you have a friend you can stay with ? can you stay in a hotel to gather your thoughts and give yourself some time to think this through?....don't worry about your green card yet, you're gonna have to decide if this relationship is worth fighting for first..........good luck
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:12 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Davy,
I can only repeat what a lot of people have already said, and must say I am truly sorry to hear of your break up, but just think how hard it will be to try and get back over here if you get back to Blighty for a while and realise you preferred it over here. I would try and stick it out for a while, just remember, no-matter how long you are over here you can always go back to Blighty, so i wouldn't rush, everything is up in the air at the moment, let things settle and then make a decision, a trip home would be a good idea if you can. Another thing (i don't know anything much about your relationship) but could problems in your relationship have clouded your perception to life over here? What I mean is, that if you were unhappy in your relationship, could that have had a knock-on effect to the way you viewed your life over here? America is a vast place and everywhere is different, so give it a go, look around a bit, if you still hate it over here after all that. then have a rethink. I am sorry if I have put my foot in my mouth anywhere or offended or upset you, but as I said, i dont really know too much about your present situation.

(P.S. Don't forget the women over here love the British accent )
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Having already spent most of my early to mid-twenties bumming about back home its about time that I got the finger out and head down.
Isn't that what I suggested in the second part of my post? I thought I'd made myself clear.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
Hi Davy,
I can only repeat what a lot of people have already said, and must say I am truly sorry to hear of your break up, but just think how hard it will be to try and get back over here if you get back to Blighty for a while and realise you preferred it over here. I would try and stick it out for a while, just remember, no-matter how long you are over here you can always go back to Blighty, so i wouldn't rush, everything is up in the air at the moment, let things settle and then make a decision, a trip home would be a good idea if you can. Another thing (i don't know anything much about your relationship) but could problems in your relationship have clouded your perception to life over here? What I mean is, that if you were unhappy in your relationship, could that have had a knock-on effect to the way you viewed your life over here? America is a vast place and everywhere is different, so give it a go, look around a bit, if you still hate it over here after all that. then have a rethink. I am sorry if I have put my foot in my mouth anywhere or offended or upset you, but as I said, i dont really know too much about your present situation.

But not if you repeat everything you say
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:20 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jibsymalone

well it was St Paddy's last Friday , prob had American girls throwing themselves at him....hence girlfriend trouble

you proably wore a "kiss me I'm Irish" T-shirt didn't you Davy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.