Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

"ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here!

"ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Arizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here!

Originally Posted by EmmaPeel
Im Kyrra, one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in the wrong forum newbies...... Joined about a week ago, have had a birthday, made pasties, been to Cali and back in the short time I joined..

Originally from Torquay, lived in Vancouver for numerous years and now home is Scottsdale, Arizona where I sell real estate for a living.

I have a son called Noah, who is 14 mos, and Im a unmarried floozy and not married (thank g-d) to his father......

My dad lives in Texas, however the rest of the clan live in the SW of England.... I love living here in the US, though I really enjoy going home once a year, and we're on countdown for our yearly visit for the month of December...

so thats Noah and I in a nutshell...
Oh!!!Arrrrr I be from Zummerzet I be,bin yer 34 years,just up the road from thee in AJ.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

DarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of lightDarrenP is a glorious beacon of light

Im Kyrra, one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in the wrong forum newbies...... Joined about a week ago, have had a birthday, made pasties, been to Cali and back in the short time I joined..

Originally from Torquay, lived in Vancouver for numerous years and now home is Scottsdale, Arizona where I sell real estate for a living.

I have a son called Noah, who is 14 mos, and Im a unmarried floozy and not married (thank g-d) to his father......

My dad lives in Texas, however the rest of the clan live in the SW of England.... I love living here in the US, though I really enjoy going home once a year, and we're on countdown for our yearly visit for the month of December...

so thats Noah and I in a nutshell...
Hi, I'm from the Torquay area too. Well, Teignmouth to be more precise, but Torquay was definitely my stomping grounds growing up. When I say stomping I of course mean drinking 10 pints of Stella and getting into fights in queues outside nightclubs like Monroes (which probably isn't there anymore!). I try and get back to see the old dear who still lives in Teignmouth once a year, and I've definitely a new found appreciation for Devon since moving away! I do wonder what the Yanks make of a Devonshire accent (I never really got one since I'm really a Londonder originally). Anyway, welcome n' stuff.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DarrenP
Hi, I'm from the Torquay area too. Well, Teignmouth to be more precise, but Torquay was definitely my stomping grounds growing up. When I say stomping I of course mean drinking 10 pints of Stella and getting into fights in queues outside nightclubs like Monroes (which probably isn't there anymore!). I try and get back to see the old dear who still lives in Teignmouth once a year, and I've definitely a new found appreciation for Devon since moving away! I do wonder what the Yanks make of a Devonshire accent (I never really got one since I'm really a Londonder originally). Anyway, welcome n' stuff.

I used to go to Monroes also..... infact I used to live just up the road so I could wobble home .
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:52 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go to Monroes also..... infact I used to live just up the road so I could wobble home .

Did they have an all you can eat buffet too then?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:35 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome!