Paul
2.56%
Undecided
14.10%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Election Poll

Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:18 am
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all
Default Re: Election Poll

Don't give up on Hillary. In fact, if you help her to rise, you will rise with her and help her make this country the wonderful, wonderful place where every man and every woman can live freely without sanctimonious piety and without crippling fear.

To my knowledge this country does allow anyone abiding by its laws to live freely with freedom of religion.
As for crippling fear?
Thanks to our brave men and women fighting overseas.....who here is more scared after we've taken the fight to the terrorists?

After the reports of her dirrty tactics in Nevada as well as her mountains of entitlement programs.......the only fear I have is her in the White House.
These are just however my thoughts and opinions.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:08 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cpltony
[I]These are just however my thoughts and opinions.
Well I thought they were very Oklahoma as well.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:15 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Well I thought they were very Oklahoma as well.
Oklahoma = conservative
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:16 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Oklahoma = conservative
Well that as well, I suppose.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:23 pm
Cpl Tony

Well that as well, I suppose.
I'm not sure what you are trying to imply about Oklahomans.....not sure I want to either.

Like I said, they are just my opinions.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 4:29 pm
Septicity

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply about Oklahomans.....not sure I want to either.

Like I said, they are just my opinions.
Precisely!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
So is Giuliani history or what?
Hope so.
I certainly hope so.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
"Maya Angelou, the African-American poet who is one of the most influential and respected literary voices of the modern age, has written a poem praising Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign for The Observer:

State Package for Hillary Clinton

You may write me down in history

With your bitter, twisted lies,

You may tread me in the very dirt

But still, like dust, I'll rise.

This is not the first time you have seen Hillary Clinton seemingly at her wits' end, but she has always risen, always risen, don't forget she has always risen, much to the dismay of her adversaries and the delight of her friends.

Hillary Clinton will not give up on you and all she asks of you is that you do not give up on her.

There is a world of difference between being a woman and being an old female. If you're born a girl, grow up, and live long enough, you can become an old female. But to become a woman is a serious matter. A woman takes responsibility for the time she takes up and the space she occupies. Hillary Clinton is a woman. She has been there and done that and has still risen. She is in this race for the long haul. She intends to make a difference in our country. Hillary Clinton intends to help our country to be what it can become.

She declares she wants to see more smiles in the family, more courtesies between men and women, more honesty in the marketplace. She is the prayer of every woman and man who longs for fair play, healthy families, good schools, and a balanced economy.

She means to rise.

Don't give up on Hillary. In fact, if you help her to rise, you will rise with her and help her make this country the wonderful, wonderful place where every man and every woman can live freely without sanctimonious piety and without crippling fear.

Rise, Hillary.

Rise."

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...243668,00.html
I wonder if she still holds the same opinion now?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oklahoma = conservative
What actual happens in that state? I rarely hear anything from it.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:35 am
Cpl Tony

Originally Posted by veryfunny
What actual happens in that state? I rarely hear anything from it.
One of the first states to pass an anti-illegal immigrant bill in late 07 enforcing the fact its illegal to newly hire or rent to illegals. Tulsa is the only law enforcement office to be fully trained and enforcing federal immigration law. The illegals are self deporting.
And like I said, we're conservative. That's why you don't hear anything in the media. Then again, it depends what media you are watching as with the new laws last year we were reported quite a bit.
We also had that ice storm last month
Old Jan 21st 2008, 1:52 am
Septicity

One of the first states to pass an anti-illegal immigrant bill in late 07 enforcing the fact its illegal to newly hire or rent to illegals. Tulsa is the only law enforcement office to be fully trained and enforcing federal immigration law. The illegals are self deporting.
And like I said, we're conservative. That's why you don't hear anything in the media. Then again, it depends what media you are watching as with the new laws last year we were reported quite a bit.
We also had that ice storm last month
Must have been a real problem before you guys got tough.
I can certainly see why any illegal would have had Tulsa on the top of his/her destination list beforehand.

[BTW, Tulsa ain't the only local law enforcement office with federal immigration "training". Arizona's own nickel bag Joe, to name one, has sent his stormtroopers for the certification, too.]
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

[/I]

To my knowledge this country does allow anyone abiding by its laws to live freely with freedom of religion.
Kind of, unless your in TN and an atheist and want to run for public office of some sort...
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:19 am
Cpl Tony

Must have been a real problem before you guys got tough.
I can certainly see why any illegal would have had Tulsa on the top of his/her destination list beforehand.
OK, this to me is just childish so I'm not going to respond any longer.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:30 am
Septicity

OK, this to me is just childish so I'm not going to respond any longer.
Pity!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:04 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
"Maya Angelou, the African-American poet who is one of the most influential and respected literary voices of the modern age, has written a poem praising Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign for The Observer:

State Package for Hillary Clinton

You may write me down in history

With your bitter, twisted lies,

You may tread me in the very dirt

But still, like dust, I'll rise.

This is not the first time you have seen Hillary Clinton seemingly at her wits' end, but she has always risen, always risen, don't forget she has always risen, much to the dismay of her adversaries and the delight of her friends.

Hillary Clinton will not give up on you and all she asks of you is that you do not give up on her.

There is a world of difference between being a woman and being an old female. If you're born a girl, grow up, and live long enough, you can become an old female. But to become a woman is a serious matter. A woman takes responsibility for the time she takes up and the space she occupies. Hillary Clinton is a woman. She has been there and done that and has still risen. She is in this race for the long haul. She intends to make a difference in our country. Hillary Clinton intends to help our country to be what it can become.

She declares she wants to see more smiles in the family, more courtesies between men and women, more honesty in the marketplace. She is the prayer of every woman and man who longs for fair play, healthy families, good schools, and a balanced economy.

She means to rise.

Rise, Hillary.

Rise."

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...243668,00.html
OK politics aside, (sorry OP) is it just me but I don't 'get' Maya Angelou! (OK that at least is a 'goodish speech')

I've seen her on TV and she reads something she has just written and I'm thinking - that means nothing - its garbage!
She is so over rated IMO.

Hi-jack over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.