Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Edmonton, Canada

Edmonton, Canada

Old Apr 25th 2002, 6:10 am
Lindsay

Default Edmonton, Canada

I live in Edmonton and while my US fiance hasn't even sent in the I-129F (and other
stuff) to the Texas Service Center yet...I was curious if anyone knew whether or not
the Calgary US consulate did K-1 visa interviews, or whether I'd have to travel to
Vancouver. Any Can-Alberta-Am couples out there?! )

Thanks, Lindsay

Old Apr 25th 2002, 10:28 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edmonton, Canada

You will have to travel to either Vancouver or Montreal. BE sure he indicates on the I-129F which Consulate you wish to use.
Old Apr 25th 2002, 5:10 pm
Charles

"Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<jEMx8.12391$n%[email protected] >...
    > I live in Edmonton and while my US fiance hasn't even sent in the I-129F (and other
    > stuff) to the Texas Service Center yet...I was curious if anyone knew whether or
    > not the Calgary US consulate did K-1 visa interviews, or whether I'd have to travel
    > to Vancouver. Any Can-Alberta-Am couples out there?! )
    >
    > Thanks, Lindsay

The only 2 consulates in Canada that do K-1 visa interviews are Vancouver and
Montreal

Old Apr 25th 2002, 7:40 pm
Jewel Bartle

Hi Lindsay,

You have a Can/Am connection here. I am presently in the USA with my Fiancé's and I
am from Calgary. We had planned to marry last fall, then he got laid off his job. He
is just going to start his new job on Monday, and we plan to sneak off and marry
sometime in May )))). Good luck to you "Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:jEMx8.12391$n%[email protected]...
    > I live in Edmonton and while my US fiance hasn't even sent in the I-129F (and other
    > stuff) to the Texas Service Center yet...I was curious if
anyone
    > knew whether or not the Calgary US consulate did K-1 visa interviews, or whether
    > I'd have to travel to Vancouver. Any Can-Alberta-Am couples out there?! )
    >
    > Thanks, Lindsay
    >
    >

TEST Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.351 / Virus Database: 197 - Release
Date: 4/19/2002