Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Eastenders and Corrie download site

Eastenders and Corrie download site

Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:24 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eastenders and Corrie download site

Found this site the downloads are available a couple of minutes after the shows have aired. Files are in wmv format but are quite watchable and are only half the size of normal.

http://www.couchtracker.blogsite.org/
Old Jan 27th 2005, 12:45 pm
ElsieTheMaid

Default Re: Eastenders and Corrie download site

Originally Posted by vegas
Found this site the downloads are available a couple of minutes after the shows have aired. Files are in wmv format but are quite watchable and are only half the size of normal.

http://www.couchtracker.blogsite.org/

Site isn't working for me!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 1:20 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElsieTheMaid
Site isn't working for me!
Sorry you need to register here first

http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=63694
Old Jan 27th 2005, 1:36 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I use UKNova and have a fab time with it. I've a feeling membership is blocked right now but I may know of a back door in.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:21 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

This is another Easties one. They do other progs too from time and time and have been known to show major footie games.

http://www.eeworldwide.com/
Old Jan 27th 2005, 10:04 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sibsie
I use UKNova and have a fab time with it. I've a feeling membership is blocked right now but I may know of a back door in.
sibsie, I went to the uknova one but I did not know how to get the downloads. I would love to watch eastenders.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Precise, you have to join UKNova to be able to get the downloads for a start. If you've not used bittorrent before, UKNova has a FAQ page which is very informative and covers most of the details regarding how to get started etc.

In addition to UKNova, the sites mentioned above are also very good and a couple of sites, http://www.walford-underground.com/ and

http://www.arthursbench.com/ usually have boards specifically dedicated to helping people get started with the downloads.

Like sibsie mentioned, I think Nova might have reached their membership limit recently but give it a go just in case.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:07 am
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
Precise, you have to join UKNova to be able to get the downloads for a start. If you've not used bittorrent before, UKNova has a FAQ page which is very informative and covers most of the details regarding how to get started etc.

In addition to UKNova, the sites mentioned above are also very good and a couple of sites, http://www.walford-underground.com/ and

http://www.arthursbench.com/ usually have boards specifically dedicated to helping people get started with the downloads.

Like sibsie mentioned, I think Nova might have reached their membership limit recently but give it a go just in case.
Many thanks for the reply Snorkmaiden, I do appreciate it I will go and have a look and try to join at least.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:33 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
aye, ratio problems...it's a pain...
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
On top of, search for, and use Peerguardian, and if you use Azureus as the bit torrent client, which is really a good one, use safe-peer plugin...stops nasty people looking at what your getting...
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:31 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

UK Nova had a absolute ton of freeloaders who wouldnt share the stuff they downloaded. As a result they went to a ratio thing and have limited the membership numbers. Chances of getting in are slim now. It's still the best around if you can get in.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by tony_2003
UK Nova had a absolute ton of freeloaders who wouldnt share the stuff they downloaded. As a result they went to a ratio thing and have limited the membership numbers. Chances of getting in are slim now. It's still the best around if you can get in.
Right, thank you all for the replies .
Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by tony_2003
...It's still the best around if you can get in.
one of those things ain't it, like elite torrents, just got to keep on trying as they delete accounts that have been inactive after 40 days or whatever...
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:06 pm
C.G.D.S

Originally Posted by Bob
one of those things ain't it, like elite torrents, just got to keep on trying as they delete accounts that have been inactive after 40 days or whatever...
Best thing to do with Nova, if you can get in, is to keep your bit torrent running after you've downloaded. You need a ratio of above 1:0 to keep your membership. I always aim to keep mine above 2:0 to save any chance of being banned.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:24 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of geek whizzos here. We should set up our own private torrent. Most people like the same sorta stuff...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.